What about you?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Abing
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
hahahaha........... i would hope so........ i remember when i was younger, i got mad and ripped up a five dollar bill , i ripped it up into LIIIITTTLLLE tiny pieces.... then i was hungry later and wanted something to eat....... so taped it all back together with silver masking tape....... when i went to mc donalds to get my food i handed the lady my money and shes like............ IS THIS SOME KINDA JOKE!!! hahahah
 
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha..........:D :D :D.......did they accept it???
 
nope!!! and i was soooooooooooooooooooo mad i wanted my food!!!! stupid five dollar bill and tape!! that'll teach me to rip up money when im mad ahahhaha
 
toooooooooooooooooooooooooo funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnny lololol........:p
 
hmmmmmm I was mainly raised by my Grandma.....and when I was in grade 6 she wouldn't let me have a popular hairstyle I wanted....sooooo I tried cutting it myself......andddddd it looked awful.....my fringe was on a slant....but chopped too high oneside, so if I tried to even it out I would literally have no fringe or bangs I think you guys call it bangs.....anyway.....I had to go to school like that and was soooooo embarrassed.
 
hahahhaah oooooohhhhhhhhhhh noooooooo!! yeah we call it bangs........ i did almost the same thing!!! i tried cutting my bangs once...... but once side was waaay longer than the other.... and the more i cut them THE WORSE IT GOT!!!!!!! AND I COULDNT STOP CUTTING THEM!!! hahaha