What about you?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Abing
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I like white Tiger...... I have 4 stuffed Animals that are White Tigers...........
 
I accidentally killed my virtual pet cat.....now I have a virtual pet dog....:p
 
dunno LOL.................let's see how long my yorke shire terrier Missy lasts first ;)
 
ahhahaha you named your virtual pet missy???? good thinkin actually...... that way you will never forget its name!!
 
I like all of General Motors cars and pickup trucks especiallly Chevys like Corvettes and cameros
 
I need to be more Loving toward's my family and Others.....
No one In Particulier...........
I have some changing to doooooooo.......
 
My cousin works for Ford and can get 2 new cars every year if he wants. Lucky!
 
after a few weeks of being away, i came back to check my control panel and woah, i had 87 threads waiting for reply LOL
 
OH YEAAAAAAAAAAA HAW!!!, ive finished replying to all those 87 threads lol. well hmm, not all of them really, but yeah lol
 
woot woot....way to go Abing ;).......uhmmmm I like saying woot woot a lot :p
 
hahah yeah, i can tell missy!! heyy hows hannah? hmm i think she's been kinda busy
 
she's away working at a summer camp......she's a busy bee cooking for a lot of kids ;).....that's why I'm posting like crazy to stay way above her before she comes back lol
 
hahahah yeah when she gets back we're dooomed!! lol, jk, but shes one serious poster lol , like she never sleeps hahaha