What about you?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Abing
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
you own it remember??????.....hahaha it twas an evil somethin or other....:p
 
WHAT?!?! lol i owned it?? waaaaaaiiiiit, i forgot,.!! it must've died by now :'(
 
awwwwwwwwwwwww waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....wait......YAY.....coz he was a weird evil pet that tried to take over the world!!!!!!!!!!!!! muahahahahaha
 
I'm going home tomorrow! Take off is at 9 50 pm. I should be back in town at 9 am Monday morning
 
I dont know CCG. But she sounds like a very sweet and cool person!!!!! anyways im Glad your comin back to CC!!!!!!
 
I really like String Cheese......... Yum yum.........................................
 
:DI like StrawBerry Cheese Cake..............................................
sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good........................
 
Cheesecake is the best!! There was a little cheesecake shop in one of the malls in Rio. superawsome!!
 
what about some milk.................................................................