What about you?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Abing
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I use too have a pet rabbit when I was growing up and I was four H and I wn grand champion of the county that I live in.
 
I got a puppy today! he's black with blue eyes, and he's gorgeous!
 
that is weird because my name is Hannah and I once said you can call me grace because that is the definition of my name. lol...weird.

something weird about me.....I can moonwalk