What about you?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Abing
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
aw thats sad....

I used to have a rat... but she died... and now i need a new rat.
 
cooool. i love my yellow earrings :D and.. i have the cutest brother in the world!!
 
I worked at a Christan camp during the summer and had to catch the birds that got into the dining hall!
 
aw i think thats cute!
I always like the nerdy loser type guys with baby faces.
 
the weird thing is im like a rlly short twig so hugs even hurt
 
aww... i love getting hugs!
im short and fat so im squishy when i get hugged! lol
 
awz!!!!! squishy hugs are the bsest kinds of hugs...do u have a bf?
 
me? naw.
all the guys that live near me dont like me.
I always seem to meet the cool guys online that live on the other side of the US
 
i kno exACTLY wut u mean..and for that i resent the internet..
 
ha ha yeah.
I've only had one bf in my life and it was an online relationship.
and long distance sucks! lol... its too hard on me.
cuz id like a bf who i can go on a date with.
 
theres a guy online i sorta like (on here) but he hasnt been on or emailed me in months!
 
Abing my lil sis.. lol.. you dont like changing your dress and you don't like showers.. humm remind me to bring body spray for you when I meet you LOL!! Just kidding.. ok.. umm.. something about me.. I was named about the song "amanda" by Boston...
 

Attachments

  • phil 1.jpg
    phil 1.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 171
what about me?
i think i have a bag of make up
lol my treasures...hehe :)