what am i feeling

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Oct 10, 2017
When I read the bible i feel amazing, like i want to cry in a good way i think. Its Amazing! I love it. But i dont even know what it is. does anyone else feel this? Thanks for any answers you guys have :D

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
Hi Andy...Its the Joy in the Lord, one of the fruit...Galatians 5:22-23 [FONT=&quot]22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]23 gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law...Embrace it brother, its beautiful, praise God \o/ He has His Holy Spirit in you, working in you, cleansing you, loving you [/FONT]:)...xox...

Oct 10, 2017
It makes me so happy! :D

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
It makes me so happy! :D
Always remember this moment of Joy while your singing on the top of the mountain, because in life we will always have our valleys to, but the Joy of the Holy Spirit is with you always, in the valleys He gives us rest, and then through our trials we give Him the glory, God is so Amazing, so beautiful, He is our Father through the ups and downs, He never changes...xox...

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
Always remember this moment of Joy while your singing on the top of the mountain, because in life we will always have our valleys to, but the Joy of the Holy Spirit is with you always, in the valleys He gives us rest, and then through our trials we give Him the glory, God is so Amazing, so beautiful, He is our Father through the ups and downs, He never changes...xox...
Andy...Heres a little tip when posting, if you want to reply to a certain person, there is a Reply with Quote, click that, and a box will come up, then scroll passed their writing and reply after where is says Quote...xox...

Oct 10, 2017
Andy...Heres a little tip when posting, if you want to reply to a certain person, there is a Reply with Quote, click that, and a box will come up, then scroll passed their writing and reply after where is says Quote...xox...
Thanks alot :D

G

Gracie_14

When I read the bible i feel amazing, like i want to cry in a good way i think. Its Amazing! I love it. But i dont even know what it is. does anyone else feel this? Thanks for any answers you guys have :D
sometimes i feel the same way too Andy…its a very good thing. Just let it go and allow yourself to sink deeper in God's word. you never know what the Spirit is trying to do inside of you :)

S

Skyrue

I feel that too at times when I read the Bible or watch a good Christian movie. It's like an amazing feeling of overwhelming love from God. I forget what you call it, I've heard about that before though from my mom. All I can say is that it's a really good feeling and thing. :D

M

Miri

I still get that feeling and I’m 49! :p

God put the love of His word into my heart and it hasn’t left. It’s a special
gift from God, enjoy it. Be aware that after a while it might wear off, or so
it appears. But it doesn’t really it just blends away into the back ground a bit along
with everything else that calls for your attention. But it will rekindle when you
read the bible.

Just remember the feeling now and use it to encourage yourself to get into the
word later when you feel distracted by other things. Also ask the Holy Spirit to
come along side and teach you. :)

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
I remember when i was in my early 20's and i was reading the Bible for the first time :D I remember those feelings.. Some of them making me feel so high and some convicting and challenging me. I sometimes i would just sit there in my room hugging my Bible to my chest.. No joking.. I still do it sometimes too.. :)