T
toinena
Guest
I am only an insignificant human among 7.000.000.000. Who am I and why do I live? If I died tomorrow, who would come to my furneral? Yeah. I have some friends. Most of them online. Are they even going to notice if I am gone?
I met a man last summer. He liked to humiliate me. And somehow I went along with it until I came to my senses. I broke up with him after a couple of days. He contacted me again this week saying he wanted to be friends. Even asked if I wanted to marry him.
He called me piggy and c**t. He wanted to inflict pain and humiliation to me. He asked if I could make animal sounds to him.
I pray for this man that he will repent and give his life to Christ. I pray that my rejection of him and telling him how evil his deeds were made him think and see how evil his ways were.
I never loved him. I knew him too short for that. I wanted to belong to someone and for a moment I lost myself in that.
I am created by God in His image. He found me and called me. How could I even consider being with a man that didn't see me as a human being? As a child of God?
My worth is in Christ. And my body is a temple for His Holy Spirit. And I have to act accordingly and try to view myself through His eyes. I am not ever going to let a man call me those horrid things again.
I am lonely and vulnerable. And I guess that made me an easy prey. But my worth is in Christ, and I am not to give myself too easily to a man that doesn't respect me and honor that and that does not follow Christ himself. I am worth more than that. And I am grateful to God that He made me see that. I'd rather live alone than to lose both myself and the worth I have being a child of God.
And as for being insignificant. How can I be, when God himself is my father?
I met a man last summer. He liked to humiliate me. And somehow I went along with it until I came to my senses. I broke up with him after a couple of days. He contacted me again this week saying he wanted to be friends. Even asked if I wanted to marry him.
He called me piggy and c**t. He wanted to inflict pain and humiliation to me. He asked if I could make animal sounds to him.
I pray for this man that he will repent and give his life to Christ. I pray that my rejection of him and telling him how evil his deeds were made him think and see how evil his ways were.
I never loved him. I knew him too short for that. I wanted to belong to someone and for a moment I lost myself in that.
I am created by God in His image. He found me and called me. How could I even consider being with a man that didn't see me as a human being? As a child of God?
My worth is in Christ. And my body is a temple for His Holy Spirit. And I have to act accordingly and try to view myself through His eyes. I am not ever going to let a man call me those horrid things again.
I am lonely and vulnerable. And I guess that made me an easy prey. But my worth is in Christ, and I am not to give myself too easily to a man that doesn't respect me and honor that and that does not follow Christ himself. I am worth more than that. And I am grateful to God that He made me see that. I'd rather live alone than to lose both myself and the worth I have being a child of God.
And as for being insignificant. How can I be, when God himself is my father?