So O.K... people talk about gaining a new nature in Christ. And that this NEW nature has a single-mindedness among all Christians. What are some of those characteristics of a "Lord's Worker?"
Scripture describes the characteristics of the spiritual changes as well, and people please include them here below me with scripture references, but today due to space I want to include a more focal- pointed look at some specific characteristics. And, in as much as I state them in whole, I will only talk in part of the first inclusion to this focalized list.
Characteristics of the Lord's worker:
0 A good Listener.
0 A Lover of Man, not an inappropriate love, but an all-inclusive
love of all men/women, not just men/women of the brethren.
0 Having a mind to suffer.
0 Buffeting the body and making it a slave.
0 Diligence
0 Restrained in speaking.
0 Stability.
0 Not living by the way of subjectivity [Or emotions and pre-
concluded prejudices].
0 Getting our finances adjusted to God's will. Both the 10%
and the 90%.
God's worker is the Employee of God's purposes. And, as such, the constitution of character and the formation of Habits is vital. The "Ambassador of Christ" title we all are called to...was not meant to be a pretty title seen on the hallmark cards in the mall. It is the call to arms of God's purpose to serve the needy....and by the way, remember not only were we all needy at one time.....but we still are regardless of your level of Maturity in Christ.
I will "BLOG" a discussion on the first characteristic listed here:
"A good Listener"...and we can begin to look closer on some of these issues...God Bless and I will see you on the flip side! May God be the center of these discussions.
Scripture describes the characteristics of the spiritual changes as well, and people please include them here below me with scripture references, but today due to space I want to include a more focal- pointed look at some specific characteristics. And, in as much as I state them in whole, I will only talk in part of the first inclusion to this focalized list.
Characteristics of the Lord's worker:
0 A good Listener.
0 A Lover of Man, not an inappropriate love, but an all-inclusive
love of all men/women, not just men/women of the brethren.
0 Having a mind to suffer.
0 Buffeting the body and making it a slave.
0 Diligence
0 Restrained in speaking.
0 Stability.
0 Not living by the way of subjectivity [Or emotions and pre-
concluded prejudices].
0 Getting our finances adjusted to God's will. Both the 10%
and the 90%.
God's worker is the Employee of God's purposes. And, as such, the constitution of character and the formation of Habits is vital. The "Ambassador of Christ" title we all are called to...was not meant to be a pretty title seen on the hallmark cards in the mall. It is the call to arms of God's purpose to serve the needy....and by the way, remember not only were we all needy at one time.....but we still are regardless of your level of Maturity in Christ.
I will "BLOG" a discussion on the first characteristic listed here:
"A good Listener"...and we can begin to look closer on some of these issues...God Bless and I will see you on the flip side! May God be the center of these discussions.