D
You're right, if it was an inside job then I could rightfully assume the CT school shooting was an inside job. Along with the Boston Bombing.Elizabeth ! Please understand that if it was truly an inside job, they'll do it again, and we'll have more victims to mourn ! Those extremely wicked individuals have to be stopped ! The sooner the better ! Besides, the families of the victims deserve to know who did this to their loved ones ! They deserve a proper investigation to be done !
Really!!? I have been on here a couple of months and admired most of your points, but not only are you a truther, but anti-Israel as well? Very dis appointing.very clever.
but total rubbish.
what contortions you are putting yourself through.
it's amazing.
talk about a conspiracy theory!!
rachel, Israel did 9-11.
it was an inside job to sucker the US into the Middle East to kill and die and pay for everything.
its pretty obvious.
i suspect everyone at this point who has two brain cells to rub together who consistently denies corruption; gangsterism and conspiracies at the highest levels. particularly 9-11. after all this time...the fake osama bin laden trash...the humanitarian interventions in the Yinon Plan countries.
purleeze. the plans are available everywhere...drawn up decades ago! ROTFLMHO
give it up.
someone can say Watergate was a conspiracy....then not look at the players and follow their careers?
LOLOLOLOL
k.
Vengence is God's. If the guilty party isn't punished in this lifetime God certainly will.The victims deserve Justice !
I know what God told us to do. I also know we are to obey God over man. I also know that we are to submit to authority that was appointed by God. Not ASSUME that there is a secret agenda when there is not factual evidence of the sort.
If there is proof they are behaving in an ungodly where to our faith is under attack then we are to stand against it.
This doesn't mean assuming they are doing something wrong, but KNOWING it.
I never said that there arent "Spawns of Satan". I never said they did not exist.Since the beginning of the world, there was always a " secret agenda " down the road ! And the evil one was its father !
We shouldn't be so naive as to believe there's no spawns of Satan living in this fallen world !
They exist and we have to resist and fight them with the Lord's Word !
The Lord's Word is the Sword of every Christian Warrior !
Vengence is God's. If the guilty party isn't punished in this lifetime God certainly will.
You're just a hostile little man aren't you? Where did I say let criminals run free? I also never said God was against justice. What is wrong with you?So what ? We should just let all the criminals run free ! This is total non sense ! The Lord never told us to do that !
He is the Father of Justice : " Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven.5 And whoso shall receive one such little child in my name receiveth me.
6 But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea. "
Matthew 18:4-6 ( KJV )
So if you think the Lord is against Justice being legitimately served on earth ! Think again !
I'm not fighting. I am rather confused what ticked him off. He is just a hostile person. He doesn't see I agree with him. I just don't speak in anger.Alright, remember a kind word assuageth wrath you two!!!!!
(I'm pointing at you two - - - right there......yea, you two.)
'Now, touch gloves and go to your corner, and have a clean fight' - (Just wanted to pull out the boxing referee reference)
You're right, if it was an inside job then I could rightfully assume the CT school shooting was an inside job. Along with the Boston Bombing.
I am willing to believe Obama is just as evil(if not more evil) than G.W. Bush ever was.
You were talking about 9-11? I didn't know. I stated I did not want to discuss it many posts ago so I figured you understood that and saw I moved on to a more broader idea of conspiracy theories. I had no idea you were still stuck on 9-11 though I politely stated I do not want to discuss it.What are you talking about ? I talked about 9-11 ! Not anything else ! Clearly you are biased by vivid unknown assumptions !
It's not possible to analyse clearly a situation when you are driven by vivid unknown assumptions from the start !
But don't worry ! Soon or later the truth will be fully revealed about who truly did this and this !
This is just a matter of time !
The power of lies and darkness is just temporary !
Vengence is God's. If the guilty party isn't punished in this lifetime God certainly will.
Did you miss the post where I said I supported justice? Or are you going to continue to quote the same post over and over again.This is total non sense ! God established Justice on earth remember ? So if we can do something about it, we have to do it !
The Lord is not the Lord of passive people ! He is the Lord of active people ! He is the Lord of people who take action as you can see in the whole Scriptures !
You were talking about 9-11? I didn't know. I stated I did not want to discuss it many posts ago so I figured you understood that and saw I moved on to a more broader idea of conspiracy theories. I had no idea you were still stuck on 9-11 though I politely stated I do not want to discuss it.
Now I am biased because I brought up other terrorist attacks while responding to you stating that it could happen again? Seriously, have you thought about anger management?
Not wanting to discuss are particular topic is my choice. Accusing people of things because they don't want to discuss it is not biblical, and only spreads unrighteous anger which is something that God does not look kindly upon.Non sense ! You are confused and afraid to open the Pandora box ! How can you reason clearly that way about any other matter ! You're not rational right now. Solomon told more knowledge is painful. So I understand you are very afraid to get certain very painful knowledge about what truly happened on certain events ! You're afraid to face certain truths who would greatly shaken many of your false assumptions about certain cherished leaders.
Soon or later you'll have to face the truth though.
Don't think that I enjoy accusing people ! I just hate any kind of lies, manipulation, and injustice !
I hate any kind of global tyranny ! That's it !
very clever.
but total rubbish.
what contortions you are putting yourself through.
I'm a conspiracy factsist.