What are his commandments?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Grace911

Nov 11, 2018
You're a Judaizer. You have nothing I'm interested in. The more you talk the less I'm interested.
Acts 24:14-15

Acts 24:
14 But this I confess to you, that according to the Way which they call a sect, so I worship the God of my fathers, believing all things which are written in the Law and in the Prophets. 15 I have hope in God, which they themselves also accept, that there will be a resurrection [a]of the dead, both of the just and the unjust.

ResidentAlien

Apr 21, 2021

Acts 24:14 But this I confess to you, that according to the Way which they call a sect, so I worship the God of my fathers, believing all things which are written in the Law and in the Prophets. 15 I have hope in God, which they themselves also accept, that there will be a resurrection [a]of the dead, both of the just and the unjust.
Blah, blah, blah. That's all Judaizers do.

Grace911

Nov 11, 2018
From the New Testament we read about being judged. Are you mockers getting this?

Rev_20:12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. grace. WORKS

Rev_20:13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. grace WORKS

Rev_22:18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

E

evyaniy

From the New Testament we read about being judged. Are you mockers getting this?

Rev_20:12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. grace. WORKS

Rev_20:13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. grace WORKS

Rev_22:18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:
Good observation about March 11, 2020. The worldwide lockdown stopped the sacrifice of daily praise in most Churches. they also used it to roll out the worldwide mandated shots starting at the end of 2020. Terrible times.

E

evyaniy

Acts 24:14 But this I confess to you, that according to the Way which they call a sect, so I worship the God of my fathers, believing all things which are written in the Law and in the Prophets. 15 I have hope in God, which they themselves also accept, that there will be a resurrection [a]of the dead, both of the just and the unjust.
still seems like the Little Book of Revelations 10 could be the Psalms. Maybe it is still sealed though as is described in the Chapter. The Psalms could change everything if they were opened to people's understanding. Maybe there is still time.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Rev_20:13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the
dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. grace WORKS

Romans 8:1-2; 5:57 + 58b
Also notice that verse you quoted is speaking of the dead... and factor in that when Christians
pass from this world, they are alive in Christ (even as we are seated with Him now)... not in hell
.:)

E

evyaniy

Another interesting date that started things off in earnest with the shot mandates was August 26, 2021. That is the date when 13 soldiers were killed during the Afghanistan pullout. That date was exactly eight times 911 days after 9/11. Shortly after that the shot mandates were announced.

E

evyaniy

The hope is that people will believe the Scriptures concerning the Son of YAH so that many will have faith in Him for the forgiveness of sins. The Psalms being opened to people's understanding could be a major part of that. Yes, it is sweet to the taste because of what He did to save us, but it is bitter to our stomachs once we realize what we have done. It is hard to swallow what we did to Him and others. Hopefully He will open His Word to the world before it is too late.

E

evyaniy

Innocent bloodshed is what brought Israel and Judah under judgment. Jerimiah and Ezekiel tell us that clearly. For the most part the nations of the world have embraced abortion as a right to be forced on the world. The final western nations that had laws against abortion have changed that in recent years. Innocent bloodshed will bring ultimate judgment on the world as it did on Israel and Judah in the Scriptures.

There is hope in that many states are now ending abortion in their states after the Dobbs v Jackson Supreme Court decision. Other states are increasing their idolatry. We will see if it was in time to help us.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
My apologies... I need to fix the verse citation on that last panel, as 1 Cor 15:58b is not on there .:unsure:

Adding what I said to @Grace911 ~ The law condemns those not covered by grace, not those who by grace
through faith believe in the shed righteous blood of Jesus Christ. We have already passed from death to life.
So when Scripture says the dead are raised and those in death and hell come forth, it does not mean us.

The works we are judged for are those God prepared in advance for us to do. Those works
which are wood hay or stubble are burnt up, not us.
"He himself will be saved... "

John 5:24
:)

E

evyaniy

The Dobbs vs Jackson decision that allowed States to determine abortion laws in their States was on 6/24/2022 which is a 666 number. The planets were in perfect alignment across the whole sky on that date which was extremely rare if ever. We as a world and nation are being given a chance and shown the way. It is up to the States and nations as to how they respond to this dramatic sign.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
6/24/2022 which is a 666 number. The planets were in perfect alignment across the whole sky on that date which was extremely rare if ever.
It was the first time in 18 years -- For the first time since 2004, five planets are lining up in the predawn sky
of June 24, 2022. From the east-northeast horizon looking towards the right, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, and
Saturn are visible from Earth and can be seen with the naked eye between 3:39 AM and sunrise at 4:43 AM.

Webers.Home

May 28, 2018
Oregon
cfbac.org
24» Rom 12:12b . . Be patient in trouble, and always be prayerful.

Troubles are often made bearable by a confidant; someone with whom we
can safely share every aspect of our emotional distress.

God is of course the first choice for that purpose because He not only has a
sympathetic ear but is also able to sufficiently strengthen His own during
their troubles to prevent them from jumping off a bridge or drowning
themselves in the bathtub.

"Therefore, since we have a great high priest who has gone through the
heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold firmly to the faith we profess. For
we do not have a high priest who is unable to sympathize with our
weaknesses, but we have one who has been tempted in every way, just as
we are-- yet was without sin. Let us then approach the throne of grace with
confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our
time of need." (Heb 4:14-16)

The Greek word translated "confidence" basically means all out-spokenness,
i.e. frank, blunt, and/or candid. In other words: in our hour of desperation,
we should not address God with a rote prayer, instead; we ought to speak
from our heart.
_

E

evyaniy

It was the first time in 18 years -- For the first time since 2004, five planets are lining up in the predawn sky
of June 24, 2022. From the east-northeast horizon looking towards the right, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, and
Saturn are visible from Earth and can be seen with the naked eye between 3:39 AM and sunrise at 4:43 AM.
Right. Those were the visible ones. The ones we could not see were in the alignment too. As you pointed out, they were also in order. In addition to that, the moon was in the alignment between Venus and Mars taking the place of Earth in the alignment.

Also Dobbs is a diminutive of Robert which means Bright Fame. Jackson means Son of Jack or Son of John or Son of YAH. John means YAH is gracious. So Dobbs vs Jackson means "Bright Fame, Son of YAH is Gracious." It would appear that there is hope yet if we respond correctly to what took place and was revealed with these signs.

Webers.Home

May 28, 2018
Oregon
cfbac.org
25» Rom 12:13a . . Share with God's people who are in need.

The Jews are God's people in accordance with an unconditional covenant
that He made with Abraham. (Gen 17:7-8)

NOTE: Nazi Germany was very nearly 99% Christian. Had they all complied
with Rom 12:13a, the effects of the Holocaust would've no doubt been
greatly reduced.
_

Webers.Home

May 28, 2018
Oregon
cfbac.org
26» Rom 12:13b . . Practice hospitality.

Webster's defines hospitable as:

1_ given to generous and cordial reception of guests

2_ promising or suggesting generous and cordial welcome

3_ offering a pleasant or sustaining environment.

In other words; a hospitable person is civil, courteous, thoughtful, easy on
one's nerves, helpful, non threatening, non confrontational, non militant,
non reactive, non defensive, approachable, accommodating, and relaxing to
be with.
_

SpeakTruth101

Aug 14, 2023
John/Yahanan 12:48, “He who rejects Me, and does not follow My words has One Who judges him. The word that I have spoken, the same will be used to judge him in the last day.”

Mat 22:36-40, “Teacher, what is the greatest commandment in the Law? Yahshua said to him: You must love YHWH your Father with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your might (Deuteronomy 6:5). This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: You shall love your neighbor as yourself (Leviticus 19:18). On these two commandments hang all the Law and the Prophets.”

Webers.Home

May 28, 2018
Oregon
cfbac.org
27» Rom 12:14 . . Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse.

The Greek word for "persecute" basically means to pursue; i.e. to hound. In
other words; a persecuting personality is one whose mission in life is to ruin
somebody's day at every opportunity.

The Greek word for "curse" is from a Greek word meaning to execrate.

Bless is from a Greek word that basically means to invoke a benediction, e.g.

"Good Morning."

"Live long and prosper."

"Have a nice day."

"Good Luck!"

"Bon Voyage!"

"Buen Camino." (Spanish: Pleasant Journey)

"Nya:weh" (Seneca: Thank You)

"Happy Birthday."
_

Webers.Home

May 28, 2018
Oregon
cfbac.org
28» Rom 12:15 . .When others are happy, be happy with them. If they are
sad, share their sorrow.

It's surprising the number of Christians that I've encountered, even Sunday
school teachers, who honestly believe that feelings have no role whatsoever
in the practice of Christianity. As a result, they go about the business of their
spiritual life as insensitive mannequins: cold, academic, and metallic; sort of
like the Tin Woodsman of the Wizard of Oz who, without a heart, couldn't
feel the passionate emotions he once felt for the love of his life. Without a
heart; the poor, pitiful man is barely a sentient being.
_

Webers.Home

May 28, 2018
Oregon
cfbac.org
29» Rom 12:16a . . Live in harmony with each other.

It isn't necessary to be in 100% agreement with others on everything in
order to comply with that command. But it is necessary to practice courtesy,
tolerance, patience, and tact, i.e. make every effort to avoid feuding, one
upmanship, and debating. The opposite of harmony is dissonance, which can
be defined as a mingling of sounds that strike the ear harshly, e.g. sour
notes.

For some people, every disagreement is an act of war to be won at any cost.
That's not harmony, that's militant. It's far and away better for Christians to
be diplomatic rather than be right all the time.

2Cor 12:19-20 . . For I am afraid that when I come I may not find you as I
want you to be, and you may not find me as you want me to be. I fear that
there may be quarreling, jealousy, outbursts of anger, factions, slander,
gossip, arrogance and disorder.
_