what are some good songs I should listen to?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jun 14, 2021
I'm trying to listen to more Christian songs, and am trying to make a new playlist for it. so please give me some suggestions ( songs or artist) ill take anything really. I have a very diverse taste in music. also if any of you guys have made your own music I would love to support you guys.

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
I find people that tend to talk about how diverse their musical tastes are aren't really that diverse. So always fun to put them to the test. 😇

TenderHeart

Jul 5, 2021
Florida

I listen to this channel every day for hours, it calms me down. It’s beautiful to listen to while I read the Bible.

Jun 14, 2021
I find people that tend to talk about how diverse their musical tastes are aren't really that diverse. So always fun to put them to the test. 😇

that is very differant lol, but I have to say i did enjoy it. thank you for showing me!!

O

Omegatime

George Jones---- Just a closer walk with thee.

EternalFire

Jan 3, 2019
I love the music of Crystal Lewis. Here's one of her songs that's very encouraging for those undergoing trials of various kinds.

Lily-Keith

Jun 11, 2021
lilliankeithauthor.wordpress.com
I'm trying to listen to more Christian songs, and am trying to make a new playlist for it. so please give me some suggestions ( songs or artist) ill take anything really. I have a very diverse taste in music. also if any of you guys have made your own music I would love to support you guys.

Hi Josh! Christian artists that I'd recommend are Casting Crowns, Laura Story, and my favorite, Selah. Hope this helps you out!

Jul 21, 2021

This is one of my favorite bands red, they have a lot of great songs, not alone, pieces, breathe in to me, fight inside,

Go check them out, they’re really good

rickMac

Mar 15, 2022
Suggestions: Unspoken, For King & Country, tobyMac, Lauren Daigle, Mandisa, Tori Kelly (her album Hiding Place is Christian), Mercyme, Cain, Aaron Cole, Crowder, and Tauren Wells. Hope it's diverse enough for you!