What are some of your biggest turnoffs?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
the judgemental person
of either sex (doesnt have to be opposite sex...both do this)

example, you walking along minding your own business when this person says something totally derogatory about someone else they see, whom neither of you know personally, based on their gender, race, class, or age.

ugh.

M

MegMarch

I don't have a lot but a big one is men who do not have control over their sex drives.

Theia

Jan 12, 2021
People who make assumptions and judgements = stereotyping. Serves to reinforce stigma

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
someone who takes photos and also messages when they are eating lol

my sister did this. I was like, why? She said she wanted to make my brother jealous. I couldnt really stop her or turn her phone off. Ok yum cha was fabulous and of course everyone ought to see all the food!

But I would be a bit turned off if someone did that on a date!

Dave42

Jul 20, 2020
Florida
someone who takes photos and also messages when they are eating lol

my sister did this. I was like, why? She said she wanted to make my brother jealous. I couldnt really stop her or turn her phone off. Ok yum cha was fabulous and of course everyone ought to see all the food!

But I would be a bit turned off if someone did that on a date!
That's what I meant if someone does it on a date Lol

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
When attractive, famous, and rich woman don't actively stalk me. The nerve of some people!

What am I, chopped liver?!?! I just don't understand woman sometimes, maybe I should start a blog or something.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
When attractive, famous, and rich woman don't actively stalk me. The nerve of some people!

What am I, chopped liver?!?! I just don't understand woman sometimes, maybe I should start a blog or something.

huh, do you only get the poor, unfamous, and unattractive waifs and strays stalking you? Poor you.

Youve got to have something they want, like an academy award or golden globe to give out or something. Then they will be begging for a nomination. I am sure the guy who invented beauty pageants like miss world and miss universe had this idea that if he gave out special sashes and tiaras, they would all line up. Maybe he charges an entry fee so only rich women can get in....?

Not sure about the chopped liver though, I heard French women like pate de foie gras.
Maybe you just need to speak French? If you dont already, theres always langauge classes.

Dave42

Jul 20, 2020
Florida
Lying, But most of all a Bad Heart, A person can be beautiful on the outside but if they are not beautiful on the inside it's a big turn off

Encouragement

Aug 25, 2020
Lying, But most of all a Bad Heart, A person can be beautiful on the outside but if they are not beautiful on the inside it's a big turn off
Yes like buying what looked like a beautiful apple on the outside yet realise its actually rotten inside..😯

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
stalkers, someone who wont leave you alone and gets right in your face, and feels they have to comment on every single thing you do or say.

Critics, especially those you havent actually asked for their opinions

men who act like the police, when they actually arent even policemen (If you actually are a cop, just do your job....)

TenderHeart

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
I have a lot of tattoos, I have a full sleeve and plenty of others. I’m glad you all think I’m unattractive 😁🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳 I’m a lady btw

It doesn’t bother me at all! My tattoos are incredibly feminine, very colorful done in an American traditional style. I get many compliments all the time when I walk around. To each their own. I don’t plan on getting any more since I’m born again. But I don’t have regrets either.

I look at what’s inside someone’s heart and their attitude. That’s what makes or breaks attractiveness to me

TenderHeart

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Hmmm...
Cocky
Arrogant
Self absorbed
Not a doer of the Word. (Uses christianity like an accessory to meet a specific type of lady, but has no real relationship with Jesus)
Spouts off lame pick up lines to try to impress
Defensive when being questioned and not willing to apologize when wrong
Dishonest
Oh, and poor hygiene.
I find it easier to look past physical things if their character is healthy. :)
Amen sis!

TenderHeart

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
I noticed tattoos on women seems to be common turn off. First thing that came to mind is what a comedian said once. “Women need to think long term about where they get their tattoos. That might be a sexy unicorn on your chest at 20. However, you don’t want your grandkids saying, ‘Grandma, why did you get a tattoo of a giraffe?’”

I’m pretty sure all of my 22 yr old daughter’s friends have gotten them. It’s no longer, Should I get one?” It’s just, “What am I getting?” I just share the story above to help them avoid future embarrassment. Even a good tattoo artist can’t be held responsible for his work come motherhood.
For me being judge mental is a turn off