J
jer2911
Guest
There is a lot of peace and energy there to fill you up and restore. Go there in person or if you cannot, in your imagination (Will this be possible?) When you get there miracles happen. - Message from God.
I found truth in here. My dream and my goal is to go to Israel. But it will take time for me to go there, so I decided to look for a substitute here in my place while working on for my original plan.
The sacred places of this earth for me is Baguio. What's yours?
Happy Spiritual Birthday to me! My 21st with my hubby.
I found truth in here. My dream and my goal is to go to Israel. But it will take time for me to go there, so I decided to look for a substitute here in my place while working on for my original plan.
The sacred places of this earth for me is Baguio. What's yours?
Happy Spiritual Birthday to me! My 21st with my hubby.