What are UFOs to you?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Zandar

May 16, 2023
Did you drive truck or have a home base?
i was on ham but i mostly just listened to cb. ive talked on cb some. used to if you catch it just as the sun goes down you will get crazy skip and all the characters come out. it can be so bizarre(or used to be) im not sure if i can put it in words but ill try

sun just barely down and waves are skipping
cb dude 1: this is cb dude 1 and this next one goes out to cb dude 2. this is what i think of your ramblings (electronic noises and gun fire). i hate you you #%$& !@$#! (elecronic squealngs and pops with what sounds like gun fire). how about this (other strange electronic noises)

and thats what it was like lol

Zandar

May 16, 2023
but there was also preaching on cb as well. i never heard it but i heard people talk about it

Zandar

May 16, 2023
my parents told me that in the 70s people were using cb like a dating service with people having affairs and the whole nine yards

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
i was on ham but i mostly just listened to cb. ive talked on cb some. used to if you catch it just as the sun goes down you will get crazy skip and all the characters come out. it can be so bizarre(or used to be) im not sure if i can put it in words but ill try

sun just barely down and waves are skipping
cb dude 1: this is cb dude 1 and this next one goes out to cb dude 2. this is what i think of your ramblings (electronic noises and gun fire). i hate you you #%$& !@$#! (elecronic squealngs and pops with what sounds like gun fire). how about this (other strange electronic noises)

and thats what it was like lol
I went to a Ham radio meeting that a friend invited me to. He tried to get me interested. Fema was there telling all the Hams that they wanted their help for emergencies and to use them as relayers and what not. I got the impression that they wanted control of all communication, but I'm sure that most just wanted to be of help to others. Do you have insight on this?

Zandar

May 16, 2023
I went to a Ham radio meeting that a friend invited me to. He tried to get me interested. Fema was there telling all the Hams that they wanted their help for emergencies and to use them as relayers and what not. I got the impression that they wanted control of all communication, but I'm sure that most just wanted to be of help to others. Do you have insight on this?
I went to some of the FEMA meetings years ago. I was a volunteer for a little while, but I felt like I was just going to be in the way. One of the things they were concerned about in our area was having a massive earthquake. They explained to us about how our soil was in this area and how it could be really bad if a big quake hit, but like I said, I felt more in the way than useful. Interesting classes though.

Eli1

Apr 5, 2022
Ive been watching some xfiles here lately. That show was just down right scary.
I saw an episode a few days ago for old time's sake. The Were-Monster.
It talks about the ridiculousness of the human condition from a lizard's point of view. :ROFL:

Zandar

May 16, 2023
lol. I watched the one about the town full of circus performers. The enigma was one of the actors. He looked so bizarre even for todays standards.

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
They let everyone describe them so they can check them off the list,,,all you have to do to get back on the list is describe a spot in the sky that has a mirror reflection of everything around it. Like the ball of mercury in the old thermometers. Absolutely everything around it is what it looks like because it reflects it back at you to keep you from seeing it. There's a ring around it if you look close that's out of focus because the elements part in front of it and move around it and come back together behind it when it moves.

Ted01

May 14, 2022
Just posting a link to the national Press Club Event on Disclosure (UFO noise) it's scheduled at 1:00PM (EST)... this link is through Steven Greer's site.

Eli1

Apr 5, 2022

proutled

May 9, 2023
texas
UFO if you ever notice ,people take videos of everything, but not one person takes one with that crash. I would run up to any alien or ufo I'm not afraid, and no videos of then walking around, its only its what people want to believe, its just peoples story's, falling meteors sorry not trying to be a downer, I m just saying, I have seen old videos of us have made a flying disc it Havird some guy back in the 1960 s so I can think how much we developed this kind of tek