H
hannahbeth1124
Guest
Corruption abounds today.. In entertainment, in government, but moreover, in our own backyards. Are we truly contented to let all of these people not only go to hell, but to lead others there along with them?
So here's my question. How can we be proactive about combating these things and "fighting the good fight"? How are we using love and His word to lead as many souls in the right direction as we can?
It's easy to be afraid. As a mother and the care provider for my family, I could worry where this world is heading... Except, as a daughter of God, I understand what these things mean. That time is short. There isn't any to waste. So... I ask now...
What are we doing to save those who are lost?
So here's my question. How can we be proactive about combating these things and "fighting the good fight"? How are we using love and His word to lead as many souls in the right direction as we can?
It's easy to be afraid. As a mother and the care provider for my family, I could worry where this world is heading... Except, as a daughter of God, I understand what these things mean. That time is short. There isn't any to waste. So... I ask now...
What are we doing to save those who are lost?