What are we retaining: the word of Jesus or the hatred and the feud?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 7, 2017
What are we retaining: the word of Jesus or the hatred and the feud?

• “He also taught me, and said to me, Let your heart hold fast my words, keep my commandments and live.” (Proverbs 4.4).

Nobody fancy being victim of injustice. Notwithstanding, what kill us the most is our attachment toward our sense of justice. The vendetta blind us in such a way that we end up craving for seeing the Lamb of the Creator changing His nature to satisfy our rancor. Our feisty spirit egg us on encroach the word of Jesus.

But, what is it better? We expostulate with erring people and go over all their turpitude or we cling ourselves to the promises of Jesus and walk in the light of the Live keeping His commandments?

Why do we insist on staying mulling over such a feelings and thoughts? Why is so important for us getting even with whom hurt us? If, indeed, we believe in the words of Jesus, we will suffer the injustice and harm willingly inasmuch as (see 1Corinthians 6.7):

• “He who finds his life shall lose it. And he who loses his life for My sake shall find it.” (Matthew 10.39).

Furthermore, remember that the Creator is sitting on the throne reigning over everything and everybody (Psalms 24.1; Revelation 4.2). Therefore, all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose (Romans 8.28).

So, forget the affront (recall our wrestle isn’t against flesh and blood – Ephesians 6.12) and try to learn the lesson of Jesus (Matthew 11.28-30; Ephesians 4.20,21) for you and have a good day instead of kicking against the goads (Acts 9.5).