What are you grateful for Today?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Platosgal

Mar 17, 2020
Today I am grateful for my life
Every mistake, and the lessons
I am grateful for God stepping in
Removing me from situations
I created - like a rabbit in a snare
Untangling my mess and giving me freedom, I am grateful for the place where I live, My health, my family, I am grateful for prayer, the bible, other believers, I am grateful for the unknown and the future and all that IS.

Lucy-Pevensie

Dec 20, 2017
I'm grateful for every new day. I'm grateful that spring is coming.
That there is a roof over my head & food in the kitchen. I'm grateful for my guitar.

I'm grateful that The Lord let me into his Kingdom.

I'm grateful that The Lord Jesus told us he is coming back to reign!

Maranatha!

Mar 16, 2021
Grateful that the Lord is in charge. No matter how chaotic things may seem in our world we have hope of a perfect forever home. I am grateful for forgiveness. Much forgiveness given and, sadly, I know much forgiveness will be required in the future. As much as I would like to completely remove the burdens of sin it is always crouching at the door. I am grateful for those times when my forgiveness toward others mirrors, even slightly, that provided by my Lord. Grateful to be able to connect with folks here that i may never meet until we are in eternity together.

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
Today I am grateful for my life
Every mistake, and the lessons
I am grateful for God stepping in
Removing me from situations
I created - like a rabbit in a snare
Untangling my mess and giving me freedom, I am grateful for the place where I live, My health, my family, I am grateful for prayer, the bible, other believers, I am grateful for the unknown and the future and all that IS.
I am grateful for the opportunity to serve God and others.

L

Live4Him

I'm grateful for the Father, the Son, the Holy Ghost, and the Holy Bible, and for the opportunity to share the gospel with others.

I'm also grateful for my 3 children whom I love dearly, and for true brothers or sisters in Christ, as rare as they seem to be.

Jul 9, 2020
I was surfing yesterday afternoon. A big pod of dolphins swam right by me. Scared me at first. But I was grateful to see them so close like that. There were a couple babies with them. I thanked God for His creation.

John146

Jan 13, 2016
I thank Jesus for another day of life. I’m working on two years cancer free! All praise to my Savior!

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
For the undying love and grace of the Living God and the precious blood of Jesus the Christ, my Lord and Savior!

tribesman

Oct 13, 2011
Began the day with some health issues, got better over the day, also saw God's leading in the small details. It's great.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
I am grateful for brothers and sisters in Christ!

I don’t know how those without
them get by.

2ndTimothyGroup

Feb 20, 2021
I am grateful for brothers and sisters in Christ!

I don’t know how those without
them get by.
I have no brothers or sisters in Christ. So what gets me by? The Power of Christ . . . the Power that comes to those who have been purchased; who no longer belong to themselves.