What are you listening to right now?

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Whitney Houston - I will always love you

[video=youtube;3JWTaaS7LdU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JWTaaS7LdU[/video]

Noone sings this classic better than Whitney Houston. I'm thankful for my ex and for the good things she brought in my life. I hope and pray that she gets what she needs.
 
Epic music in latin.

Heh it always amuse me as an American how many people in other countries love our music or English language music from US or the Anglo-Realms (especially bands I don't like myself lol) and yet music in the other tongues is just epic beyond modern American music on so many levels. Lol only problem is I can only understand parts of it or none of it at all depending on language lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDm9rqE8730
[video=youtube;oDm9rqE8730]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDm9rqE8730[/video]
 
if black is your brightest color
if hurt is your only lover
when you fight, we fight together
i'll stand by, i will stand by you

Marlisa Punzalan a 15 year old Filiipina X Factor Grand Winner 2014
Winner Single: Stand by you

[video=youtube;aJcEdXf17NQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJcEdXf17NQ[/video]
 
[video=youtube;0ullaTrrryA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ullaTrrryA[/video]
 
For my australian friends...Im in america but this is probably one of my top 2 favorite bands and I just got there new EP
[video=youtube;YOJ9fjiAbK0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOJ9fjiAbK0[/video]
 
Having a throwback over at my casa.
Hanging with my old pupperoni. and the sun is shining so bright in my eyes I feel like Jesus is going to come bursting thrugh my window right now! lol
But anywhos.
Yes. Deathcab for cutie~*~*
 
ESPN - The Royals lost the World Series. :( They still put up a good fight and deserve a round of applause! :D
 
Let me Go- Three doors down :D
You love me but you don't know who I am....so let meeeee goo.
 
With arms wide open
Under the sunlight
Welcome to this place
I'll show you everything
With arms wide open
Now everything has changed
I'll show you love
I'll show you everything

With arms wide open-creed.

I want this song blasting when I get to heaven! lol
 
Basically because this came up in another thread:

[video=youtube;jcEU0er1Rnw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcEU0er1Rnw[/video]

Please talk to me,
Won't you please talk to me?
We can unlock this misery
Come on, come talk to me

I did not come to steal
This all is so unreal
Can't you show me how you feel now
Come on, come talk to me
Come talk to me
 
[video=youtube;dHlGnu3ZBHc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHlGnu3ZBHc&index=4&list=TLgQrcjd11xKU[/video]
 
[video=youtube;q9ayN39xmsI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9ayN39xmsI[/video]
 
The furnace warming the house up from its overnight temperature before my kids awake.