What are you listening to right now?

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Since it's only 12 degrees where I live, I'm listening to California Dreamin.

[video=youtube_share;aQ53_yJ7tKw]http://youtu.be/aQ53_yJ7tKw[/video]
 
Last edited:
the fan running. I always sleep with it on. But I am not sleep posting ;)
 
music playing while i'm on hold with an insurance company. not fun at all. at least this music is sorta kinda pleasant.
 
[video=youtube_share;t_LUSe1s7y4]http://youtu.be/t_LUSe1s7y4[/video]


...............
 
I like that song and the video. The women in that video look too cool! :cool:

[video=youtube_share;XcATvu5f9vE]http://youtu.be/XcATvu5f9vE[/video]

my dad LOVED that song. He named all the girls Chevelle. He says "not a chevette among em'". (he drove a Chevelle)



Chevelle

Chevelle.jpg

chevette.jpg

Chevette
 
"Meet me at the table of the King" by the Kingdom Heirs. Yes it's old southern gospel. No I don't care.