G
I used to have this album long ago. I haven't heard that song in ages. Thanx.
The Moody Blues have long held a very special place in my heart. Their music/lyrics have alwaysI used to have this album long ago. I haven't heard that song in ages. Thanx.
Two acts I never saw. "Days Of Future Past" is one of my all-time favorites.The Moody Blues have long held a very special place in my heart. Their music/lyrics have always
struck me as being quite profound, perhaps especially compared to many of their contemporaries.
I saw them five times in concertOne of those times, Stevie Ray Vaughn opened up for them
Justin Hayward is still touring! They were finally inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2018...
twenty nine years after they became eligible, after forming fifty four years earlier![]()
I'd be hard pressed to pick a favoriteTwo acts I never saw. "Days Of Future Past" is one of my all-time favorites.
I think I used to have that one too! I'd forgotten all about these albums. The lines on a music staff. I used to read music long ago.I'd be hard pressed to pick a favoriteBut one of the very first LPs I ever bought was,
Every Good Boy Deserves FavourI don't think I ever went back to buying 45's after that
![]()
I have one of their songs looping on youtube... I could all but cry to be taken to that place of believing that "only can see you through... "ooooooooooo great album
That's the first song I learned to play on the guitar...not very well! LOL
That's the first song I learned to play on the guitar...not very well! LOL
Wow... never read that deeply into their lyrics.I have one of their songs looping on youtube... I could all but cry to be taken to that place of believing that "only can see you through... "
juxtaposed against my experineces with love, as most of have that uneasy mix of yeaning idealism melded to a heavy and maybe even healthy dose of cynicism. We do, after all, "know what love can do to you." And yet there is too that knowledge of God's love as shown to us through Christ, and His exhortation for us to love each other. A bit of a conundrum calling for balance which is not easily achieved
I am genuinely curious to know what you think I am reading into the lyrics,Wow... never read that deeply into their lyrics.
I have no idea what they're singing about, except that it has something to do with a land of make-believe. Their lyrics don't often make sense. In fact, I don't think most pop / rock singers are really signing about anything in a good percentage of their songs. Rather, they just need something to fill up against the music.I am genuinely curious to know what you think I am reading into the lyrics,
and equally curious to know what you think they are singing about instead
I must apologize for words omitted in the post you responded to,
though it seems you understood well enough even at that
PS~ I am still listening to this song![]()
What are there now, like only two surviving members? Geez I hate this dang curse.I am genuinely curious to know what you think I am reading into the lyrics,
and equally curious to know what you think they are singing about instead
I must apologize for words omitted in the post you responded to,
though it seems you understood well enough even at that
PS~ I am still listening to this song![]()
The original line-up changed early on, but once Justin Hayward and John Lodge joined... that is the band as probably most people think of them, also being comprised of Mike Pinder, Ray Thomas (deceased), and Graeme Edge (deceased), the latter who was the group’s sole continuous member throughout their entire history. Justin Hayward is still touring! He'd replaced Denny Laine (of Wings) in '66. Hey, I found a tribute band called Moody Bluegrass LOL. I don't care for much of what I've heard so far, but this song is not too badWhat are there now, like only two surviving members? Geez I hate this dang curse.