What are you listening to?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
the "crunch crunch crunch" sound of Tequila eating her dry cat food.. :)

D

Dorcas

The sound of my furnace coming on and the dishwasher.

B

BibleReader

Moriah Peters - "To Leave It All Behind"

As well as some of her other songs while at the walking track.

M

MyLighthouse

Here's Mine!

[video=youtube;mPPXP3u_leE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPPXP3u_leE[/video]

V

VioletReigns

System Of A Down - Hypnotize :)

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Big Old Jet Airliner.. dunno who sings it..

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Can't Fight This Feeling- REO Speedwagon

Jan 25, 2015
A truck reversing with a loud Beep Beep Beep and it is giving me a headache :(

featJC

Mar 2, 2015
Only a few of the fastest Christian rappers you'll ever hear.... [video=youtube;YEPRRqpf3Vw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEPRRqpf3Vw[/video]

Last edited:
Dec 1, 2014
My listening pleasure to music is a very broad spectrum. Sometimes deep gutsy soul, or love ballads, or pre-Disco, Funk, heavy metal, country, pop and old hip hop. As long as it is not elevator music, bluegrass (over 5 minutes), rap, and long boring techno, or extremely twangy broken hearted, tear in my beer country, most all other music is great! Glad you asked.

S

skylove7

Choir of Angels (music slowed 800%) you tube,...it'd sooo peaceful I love it!

M

MadParrotWoman

Emilia Mitiku - what a voice this young lady has!

SoulWeaver

Oct 25, 2014
I'm listening to the music in my head.......... lol

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
absolute silence, except for the neighbor's wind chimes telling me it's really windy outside.. :)

C

cmarieh

absolute silence, except for the neighbor's wind chimes telling me it's really windy outside.. :)
I love silence. It gives me an ability to reflect on my day, think, and spend time with Jesus.