What are you listening to?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

shineyourlight

May 25, 2015
[video]

"Spirit of the Living God" by Vertical Worship

Cause when You speak,
When You move
When You do what only You can do
It changes us
It changes what we see and what we seek

When You come in the room,
When You do what only You can do
It changes us
It changes what we see and what we seek
You're changing everything

m1at1

Dec 5, 2018
This guy has to be my favourite christian artist at the moment. A real hidden treasure buried in a field (YouTube with only 187 views?!). My favourites are this one, Letter from the Father, and Yellow Skies. Wow!

Sep 6, 2014

Deuteronomy 18:15
The LORD thy God will raise up unto thee a Prophet from the midst of thee, of thy brethren, like unto me; unto Him ye shall hearken;

Psalm 14:7
Oh that the salvation of Israel were come out of Zion! When the LORD turneth the captivity of His people, Let Jacob rejoice, let Israel be glad.

Isaiah 59:20
And a Redeemer shall come to Zion, and unto them that turn from transgression in Jacob, saith the LORD.

Acts 2:39
This promise belongs to you and to your children and to all who are far off, to all whom the Lord our God will call to Himself.”

Romans 11:26
and so all Israel shall be saved: even as it is written, There shall come out of Zion the Deliverer; He shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

John 14:3
And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.​

Sep 6, 2014
The King, King of Kings, thank you for life for happiness, tears, and laughter
Also when it’s hard sometimes
At those times you are never far away

Psalm 16:8
I have set the LORD always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved.​

Sep 6, 2014
Acts 13:22,23
And when He had removed him, He raised up unto them David to be their king; to whom also He gave testimony, and said, I have found David the son of Jesse, a man after mine own heart, which shall fulfil all my will. 23Of this man's seed hath God according to His promise raised unto Israel a Saviour, Jesus:​