What are you listening to?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jul 6, 2020
WOW! That's Holy Spiritspired right there boy. Outstanding!
Love that it is in a stairwell
I love the harmonies
I just wish such music like this was applied to a heart of battle, spiritual combat.
Cut in some metal some armor of God imagery
Some reaching out the the lost imagery.
That would make my list.

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
Your comment sparked a thought. (Thank you.)

Maybe the question, “What are you listening to?“ is really getting at, “Who are you listening to?”

If whoever Christians are listening to is speaking in any way which contradicts or opposes the belief and teaching of our Lord Jesus Christ then we are listening to a speaker who is promoting false teaching.

Should we be listening to such speakers? I think the answer to that question probably depends on our purpose. In other words, why are we listening? What action will we take in response to it?

Offered as something to think about as the band plays on.
No, this is a music subforum and music thread. Trying to change the clear purpose of sharing music into listening to speakers, so you can then turn that into some rant isn't really using wisdom.

up

Banned
Oct 8, 2019
love music, just saying😊🎧🎶

hope everyone is Blessed

Socreta93

Jul 28, 2015
I don't care what you say about this group, or church but no one can't deny this isn't a powerful song.

up

Banned
Oct 8, 2019
Life can get us down...but it is God, who picks us up off the ground😊❤️x
amen🙂

reminds me of this verse..

I can do all things [which He has called me to do] through Him who strengthens and empowers me [to fulfill His purpose—I am self-sufficient in Christ’s sufficiency; I am ready for anything and equal to anything through Him who infuses me with inner strength and confident peace.]
Phillippians 4:13 amp

SoulWeaver

Oct 25, 2014

I love listening to this at night in bed, it's about scary events but I find it so comforting. I fall asleep at peace like a baby it reminds me that God is in control. The music is perfect too. Probably one of my fav videos on YouTube.