What are you listening to?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

montana123

Oct 9, 2021
Jud 1:22 And of some have compassion, making a difference:
Jud 1:23 And others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh.

Save some with compassion, save some with fear, which I prefer the save some with fear method.

I like Christian metal, and the band I like is called, No Pain No Gain, who also believe in the save some with fear method.

This is an almost forgotten part of Christianity to reach lost souls for the kingdom that sometimes we need to put a serious beat down on the rebellious to get them to comply to the truth and put fear in them.

I do not agree with all the Roman Catholic Church has to say but they sure knew how to put a whooping, and torture, on those naysayers, and heathen, to get them to confess that Christianity is the truth. Too bad they kind of ceased because the world knows their actions now.

These so called wimpy, sissified saints, need to employ this once useful tool to reach the lost for the kingdom.

The band No Pain No Gain, belts out song after song of trying to get the message out that sometimes we need to put a beat down on people to get them to comply to the truth, save some with fear.

1Co 4:20 For the kingdom of God is not in word, but in power.
1Co 4:21 What will ye? shall I come unto you with a rod, or in love, and in the spirit of meekness?

Paul employed this useful tool, and even used this tactic to take care of the saints that would be involved in sin, and would take a posse of 50 or more men of great athletic ability and drag the little buggers off and put a serious whipping on them until they learned to abstain from sin.

The band No Pain No Gain, plays with a ferociousness, and aggressiveness, with metal thrashing fury, and speed metal frenzy, unequaled by any other band in their genre, and is good for playing in large groups of the naysayers, rebellious, stiff necked people, to get the saints blood a pumping for some serious beat down confession time.

Band-No Pain No Gain.

Label-Save some with fear.

Song List.

1.Your Pain His Gain.

2.Beat em' til they need Him.

3.Electric Chair Confession.

4.Salvation at the end of a whip.

5.Screaming Sounds Of Redemption.

6.Catholic Church Beat Down, featuring Cardinal John 'back to the good ole' days' Rebat, on back up vocals.

7.Persecution Party, B.Y.O.B.(bring your own bat).

8.Bible Thumping, Head Thumping.

9.Pliers Meets Tongue(a love story).

10.Somethings Coming Out Of That Mouth(it's your choice).

11.Back To The Stone Age.

12.A Rod For The Fool's Back.

We need to bring back to popularity this almost forgotten tool of reaching the lost for the kingdom, and stop pansying around and get down to some serious beat down action on those people who deny the truth and put a ferocious whipping on them to turn their thinking around to confession and the admittance of the truth.

Save some with compassion, save some with fear.

Or is this the wrong interpretation.

Marcelo

Feb 4, 2016
Basque version of ERES TU = ZU ZARA

This song, in Spanish, has already been posted by someone else, but now I am posting it in Basque, the native tongue of Mocedades. The mouth movements are in Spanish, but in the audio you will hear their voices in Basque (they dubbed over themselves).

Basque, also known as Euskera, is spoken in the Basque Country, the area located near the Pyrenees in northern Spain and southern France. It is one of the world’s most unique languages in terms of its origins.

Lizzy

Jan 18, 2018
Jud 1:22 And of some have compassion, making a difference:
Jud 1:23 And others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh.

Save some with compassion, save some with fear, which I prefer the save some with fear method.

I like Christian metal, and the band I like is called, No Pain No Gain, who also believe in the save some with fear method.

This is an almost forgotten part of Christianity to reach lost souls for the kingdom that sometimes we need to put a serious beat down on the rebellious to get them to comply to the truth and put fear in them.

I do not agree with all the Roman Catholic Church has to say but they sure knew how to put a whooping, and torture, on those naysayers, and heathen, to get them to confess that Christianity is the truth. Too bad they kind of ceased because the world knows their actions now.

These so called wimpy, sissified saints, need to employ this once useful tool to reach the lost for the kingdom.

The band No Pain No Gain, belts out song after song of trying to get the message out that sometimes we need to put a beat down on people to get them to comply to the truth, save some with fear.

1Co 4:20 For the kingdom of God is not in word, but in power.
1Co 4:21 What will ye? shall I come unto you with a rod, or in love, and in the spirit of meekness?

Paul employed this useful tool, and even used this tactic to take care of the saints that would be involved in sin, and would take a posse of 50 or more men of great athletic ability and drag the little buggers off and put a serious whipping on them until they learned to abstain from sin.

The band No Pain No Gain, plays with a ferociousness, and aggressiveness, with metal thrashing fury, and speed metal frenzy, unequaled by any other band in their genre, and is good for playing in large groups of the naysayers, rebellious, stiff necked people, to get the saints blood a pumping for some serious beat down confession time.

Band-No Pain No Gain.

Label-Save some with fear.

Song List.

1.Your Pain His Gain.

2.Beat em' til they need Him.

3.Electric Chair Confession.

4.Salvation at the end of a whip.

5.Screaming Sounds Of Redemption.

6.Catholic Church Beat Down, featuring Cardinal John 'back to the good ole' days' Rebat, on back up vocals.

7.Persecution Party, B.Y.O.B.(bring your own bat).

8.Bible Thumping, Head Thumping.

9.Pliers Meets Tongue(a love story).

10.Somethings Coming Out Of That Mouth(it's your choice).

11.Back To The Stone Age.

12.A Rod For The Fool's Back.

We need to bring back to popularity this almost forgotten tool of reaching the lost for the kingdom, and stop pansying around and get down to some serious beat down action on those people who deny the truth and put a ferocious whipping on them to turn their thinking around to confession and the admittance of the truth.

Save some with compassion, save some with fear.

Or is this the wrong interpretation.
I haven't lstened to this band, but I'll ck them out on you tube. I'm all about rocking with some ska or any kind of music I can dance around and be praising God too. Its a great day when you can spend it with a bunch of people that love God, dancing on the grass on a summer day ! I've gone to zillions of concerts, metal included , so as long as the artist is good, I'm cool with it.

montana123

Oct 9, 2021
I haven't lstened to this band, but I'll ck them out on you tube. I'm all about rocking with some ska or any kind of music I can dance around and be praising God too. Its a great day when you can spend it with a bunch of people that love God, dancing on the grass on a summer day ! I've gone to zillions of concerts, metal included , so as long as the artist is good, I'm cool with it.
This band does not exist for this was a joke which I was joking that this band is in to physically persecuting people to admit to the truth and making song titles about it.