What are you listening to?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

Seeking-Christ

I've always been, sorta, a Bride fan. Very old Christian Hard Rock and Metal Band. Dale and Troy are still rocking into their 60s.

J

joecoten

I've always been, sorta, a Bride fan. Very old Christian Hard Rock and Metal Band. Dale and Troy are still rocking into their 60s.

I got an old Strat but I've been thinking of getting an S.G. That's quite the bass he's playing...fretless, isn't it?
I like my Martin flat-top, but perhaps I should pick up the electric again. It's probably a little dusty...like me! Lol

Sep 6, 2014

2 Corinthians 13:5
Examine yourselves to see whether you are in the faith; test yourselves. Do you not realize that Christ Jesus is in you—unless, of course, you fail the test?

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
at The Grand Ol Opry, KLOVE fan awards👏👏👏 Glory to God

S

Seeking-Christ

I felt like posting this Bride song. It's one of my favorites off the Drop Album. And then I discovered that have another version. A longer lyrically version on the lost reels. Sounds a lot different, but the lyrics seem deeper.

The Lost Reels, Vol. 1 (Retroarchives Edition)

Sep 6, 2014
Philippians 3:18-19
For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ: 19Whose end is destruction, whose God is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things.

Sep 6, 2014
Romans 8:38-39
For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, 39Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Sep 6, 2014
Psalm 9:1-2
I will praise thee, O LORD, with my whole heart; I will shew forth all thy marvellous works.

2I will be glad and rejoice in thee: I will sing praise to thy name, O thou most High.