What are you listening to?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lexi777
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I admired her life story of taking care of her younger siblings after her parents died plus
the fact that she wrote or co-wrote as well as performed so many hit songs.
(Plus she was pretty :^)
I didn't know that about her, yes she is, but she is also 20 years older than I am I believe she was born in 1967
 

I know it's Crazy, but this /\ version got 22 million views!

It's also crazy how this song is already 20 years old! I think I first heard it as an intro/bumper music on Alex Jones' show.
I'm comparing versions. The next one is on David Letterman.

 
I didn't know that about her, yes she is, but she is also 20 years older than I am I believe she was born in 1967

About 20 years younger than I am, but her music is timeless.
I listened to her songs yesterday with enjoyment. What a gife/talent!

Should I mention liking Hilary Duff's music?
More teeny-bopper but pretty good.
More your age?
 
About 20 years younger than I am, but her music is timeless.
I listened to her songs yesterday with enjoyment. What a gife/talent!

Should I mention liking Hilary Duff's music?
More teeny-bopper but pretty good.
More your age?
I have only seen Hillary Duff on Cheaper by the Dozen and Cheaper by the dozen 2, but the Christmas song she did at the end makes me believe she probably is a very gifted singer.
 
  • Like
Reactions: GWH