What are you watching?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

danja

Nov 28, 2014
Watching Youtube videos on how to cut your own hair

Billyd

May 8, 2014
Binge watching Gunsmoke and Perry Mason.

Didymous

Feb 22, 2018
The Blacklist. I sometimes think I would make a decent criminal mastermind😁.

James Spader is the best!
Now you've got me watching the blacklist again! :cool:

I'm returning to old favorites because there's no TWD as of yet.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
I have been watching a series called Making A Murderer on Netflix... my sister, who likes all kinds of crime shows, recommended it to me, oh boy, I thought it was going to be creepy (which I absolutely cannot stand) but it is more about the total corruption of the police in Manitowoc county in Wisconsin and their mishandling of evidence that led to falsely accusing Steven Avery, who spent 18 years in jail for a crime he did not commit... after he was finally let out of jail and all their cover-ups were coming to light, Steven Avery was charged with murder because the same cops planted evidence on his property... the injustice is staggering.

Didymous

Feb 22, 2018
I've been watching the Star Wars movies. Rogue one is about to start. :cool:

darui

Mar 2, 2020
As I said before I am big fan of youtube and watch different stuff and streams. But I need to use vpn tool from https://veepn.com/ for watching video contents because in my country this video hosting is forbidden.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
saw a rainbow yesterday.
I love days like that when its sunshine and rain.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
I made a video for my school children telling them about some new books Im going to put in their library.
so I was kinda watching myself as I made it. Its a bit disconcerting to see yourself on screen like mirror but not...as the mirror reflects you backwards.

but I have gotten over myself, so Im not too fussed what I look like lol.
and of course every one else on zoom looking into their computers.

laughingheart

Sep 21, 2016
Lately I've been watching some shows about things I will never do. "Forged in Fire" is a blade smithing show and I have such respect for the work the competitors create. "Gold Rush" and "Aussie Gold Hunters" are shows that show a life I'll never lead but the sheer amount of work and dedication these people have, the conditions they will endure are incredible. I am often doing other things and these are shows like "Chopped" that are easy to have on while I get things done. I did binge watch "Midsomer Murders" a little while back, and "New Tricks" but they are done. I'm waiting for new "Death in Paradise" episodes but otherwise I'm spending more time reading and writing.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
A Turtle's Tale: Sammy's Adventures.. :)

This series on YT is outstanding. It pulls you into the scenario when Christ shows up in the middle of the hopelessness of the day.

Great family program and I think 6 episodes.
I love The Chosen, too! Season 1 has 8 episodes plus one episode that precedes the series.

I watch a lot of videos.
TV series: This is Us, The Resident, Katy Keene, Riverdale, The Voice
YouTube: Madelaine Petsh, MadMorph
TikTok: all people celinanananah follows

Billyd

May 8, 2014
Today I'm watching the "Life After People" series on the History Channel.

If they only knew what I Know!

Bleed

Dec 8, 2019
The Weather Channel.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
church has been doing devotionals on facebook everyday
I am a bit zoomed out though. Good to see other people but, they are also watching you

When I went back to work, I watched customers. Then I watched people mill around the mall and thought theres way too many people here so Im gonna go home.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
I'm watching the show Waco on Netflix.
I watched that last weekend :) The six-part mini series really helped me come to a better understanding of what happened all those years ago, which was not what the media portrayed at all, because, oh dear, they spun their story based on government lies and cover-ups, surprise surprise! ;) Yes, David Koresh was a bit of a religious kook, but according to the sect survivor who wrote a book on his experiences in the compound, and a sympathetic FBI negotiator who did the same (sympathetic in that he knew the way the FBI was handling it was all wrong, but they did not care for his approach either and sent him home just before the carnage started)... according to their telling of the siege, what happened was quite different from what we were told at the time. Of course I remember hearing about it way back when (early nineties), but I am far more interested in historical phenomena now than I was then, and enjoy watching depictions from the times of my youth, even though the details and events are often disturbing since they really bring to light the fallen nature of humanity :cry: