What are your favorite ethnic foods?? (POLL - choose ALL that apply!)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

What are your favorite ethnic foods?

• American (burgers, steak, fried chicken, hot dogs, etc.)

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Chinese

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Italian

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • Mexican

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Indian

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Thai

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Japanese (sushi, teriyaki)

• French

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Greek

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Other (please explain)

• Total voters

zeroturbulence

Aug 2, 2009
What are your favorite ethnic foods?? (POLL - choose ALL that apply!)

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
I was trying to think of any food we eat that's NOT ethnic.. especially here in America.
Is there any American food that we actually invented?

I don't think we excel at inventing food.

--------

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
I love mexitallian like chili mac or mexican style with itailan veggies garlic and cheeses, mexican pizza sounds good too.

T

Tinuviel

I chose Greek and American. I also love Mexican, though I severely tone down the spice. I also LOVE a lot of German and British foods. Cornish Pasties are my favorite meal ever :). Oh, and Lefse :D

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
I have no idea what cornish pasties or lefse are. but after I got off I was thinking chorizo with diced tomatos and mild green green chiles covered with shreaded jack cheeze on a medium deep pizza crust. Its too late at night to get myself hungry.

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
Yall missed german food lol. Thats simply delicious as well...i love Italian food

S

Sweetmorningdew78

:love:Hmmm... This is hard because I love food :cry: I love to try different kinds of food I tried Indian,Malaysian,Chinese,Italian,japanese , Arabic dishes,Korean and Thai

Aside from Filipino food 😊I love Italian best then Japanese and Chinese :love: andddd I guess I'll try Puerto Rican food too in the future 😉

T

toinena

This is funny, because this is an international fellowship, and one person's national food, is exotic ethnic food to another.
For me it varies with mood and season. At the moment it is mediteranian/Middle Eastern food. Hummus and pita bread is good summerfood. But also traditional Norwegian food is good in the summer. Sourcream porridge, salty meat and rhubarb soup with milk and sugar screams summer to me.

C

CandieM

1. Italian
  2. Mexican
  3. Greek
In that order.

T

Tinuviel

I have no idea what cornish pasties or lefse are. but after I got off I was thinking chorizo with diced tomatos and mild green green chiles covered with shreaded jack cheeze on a medium deep pizza crust. Its too late at night to get myself hungry.
That. Sounds. Amazing. It's too hot a day to get myself hungry. Why did you do that to me? But as for Cornish Pasties and especially Lefse, your life should not be complete until you've tasted them :)

zeroturbulence

Aug 2, 2009
Filipino food is Asian food :p

But Island food is similar but has it’s differences 👌🏽
You mean like Hawaiian food? I LOVE hawaiian barbecue! And I like spam too :D My family vacationed in hawaii once and we ate at a traditional lou-ou with the big pit-roasted pig that they had to take out of the ground. It was delicious. :D This guy in a grass skirt was dancing and eating fire too!

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
Mexican and then Italian in that order. They are so easy to get right every time. I make killer beef enchiladas that everybody loves. I also make chicken/green chili enchiladas that are likeable also.

It is really hard to mess up spaghetti and chicken Alfredo mmmm. I make mushroom lasagna that people rave over.

But pastries I'll stick with Danish and German strudel. I like pie and cake also, in fact, I could learn to live in a bakery. Donuts, potato bread, don't get me started.