What are your favorite ethnic foods?? (POLL - choose ALL that apply!)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

What are your favorite ethnic foods?

• American (burgers, steak, fried chicken, hot dogs, etc.)

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Chinese

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Italian

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • Mexican

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Indian

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Thai

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Japanese (sushi, teriyaki)

• French

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Greek

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Other (please explain)

• Total voters
C

CandieM

Mexican and then Italian in that order. They are so easy to get right every time. I make killer beef enchiladas that everybody loves. I also make chicken/green chili enchiladas that are likeable also.

It is really hard to mess up spaghetti and chicken Alfredo mmmm. I make mushroom lasagna that people rave over.

But pastries I'll stick with Danish and German strudel. I like pie and cake also, in fact, I could learn to live in a bakery. Donuts, potato bread, don't get me started.

Mushroom lasagna sounds fantastic. I haven't had a fresh doughnut from a bakery for many years. A powdered doughnut with jam filling sounds pretty good right about now. Maybe I'll have a doughnut or two around my birthday, which is in the wintertime.

Mexican is also very craveable for me. Once I have a Mexican meal, I start to want to eat it for weeks on end. Italian food does that to me when it comes to spaghetti or fettuccine. It's the texture of the long pastas that I crave.

Good to see you on here, Deade. (hugs) :D

May 12, 2016
I enjoy many types of food. Not a huge fan of Italian food here in America. I don't mind certain dishes from time to time just not big on pasta. I enjoy Tex-Mex. And Texas B-B-Que. I enjoy Russian stroganoff, certain Vietnamese dishes. In fact love spring rolls. I enjoy many different Mediterranean dishes including Greek. I enjoy old fashioned southern cooking. Burgers, steaks, chicken fried steak, mashed tators, biscuits ECT..... I love food fresh from my garden, and simple old fashioned stews and soups. I enjoy eating and cooking and exploring the different tastes. I don't have one fav. Ethical food group.

egeiro

Mar 17, 2015
If it tastes good, just put it in my mouth. Why do we need to label it?

Plus I think everyone is being a bit racist against Indian food.

... just saying.
:p

T

toinena

You can't be racist against food. Except Finnish food. Their Maksalaatikko is nothing you would like to taste. Or Kalakukko.