What are your favorite TV shows right now?? (not a poll)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
P

pckts

What I was saying is that I doubt any House of Cards fans (of which there are PLENTY) would admit to it 'now', with Kevin Spacey now being in the spotlight as a sexual predator. And no I've never seen it, but I assume because its American mainstream that its vile.
Did not know that. There seems to be a string of these 10+ accusers since that comedian.

Laish

Jul 31, 2016
I've been a Christian for 31 years. 31 years of longing and seeking after God's holiness and righteousness. And who do I have to fellowship with and be encouraged by but other Christians who do not seek after Him. The church is a JOKE. It's time to separate ourselves from the church of the world.
How about doing something an try to make a difference . Instead of calling the visible church a joke. Try an pull along side those that are in error and give them a hand up .Dust them off work with them . Show them the light PH . It’s easy to call a someone a joke or kick a guy in the bread basket when he is down . It’s much harder to put forth some effort and pick him up . Christ came and hung around the tax collectors ,those that drank and the like . He lived and walked with them He preached to them . The Pharisees called those folks things too . Jesus did not . Jesus had compassion for the jokes in that age .
Blessings
Bill

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
I've been a Christian for 31 years. 31 years of longing and seeking after God's holiness and righteousness. And who do I have to fellowship with and be encouraged by but other Christians who do not seek after Him. The church is a JOKE. It's time to separate ourselves from the church of the world.
You lied about your date of birth when you signed up to this site. Shame on you. Your witness is a joke then, too, yes? Spare us the rationalizations.

P

PHart

You lied about your date of birth when you signed up to this site. Shame on you. Your witness is a joke then, too, yes? Spare us the rationalizations.
Nope, not a lie. I used my spiritual age because as I voluntarily explained this site exists to sell your personal information.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Nope, not a lie. I used my spiritual age because as I voluntarily explained this site exists to sell your personal information.
That is a rationalization. You lied about your date of birth.

P

PHart

How about doing something an try to make a difference . Instead of calling the visible church a joke. Try an pull along side those that are in error and give them a hand up .Dust them off work with them . Show them the light PH . It’s easy to call a someone a joke or kick a guy in the bread basket when he is down . It’s much harder to put forth some effort and pick him up . Christ came and hung around the tax collectors ,those that drank and the like . He lived and walked with them He preached to them . The Pharisees called those folks things too . Jesus did not . Jesus had compassion for the jokes in that age .
Blessings
Bill
Show me where the money changer's tables are around here, I'll show you how compassionate Christ was to those who polluted His Temple.

If this were a matter of people struggling with sex addictions I'd understand. But as it is, we have Christ professing people openly and shamelessly proclaiming and rejoicing in their salacious sexual appetites.

P

pckts

Paranoid and illogical nonsense. This is where your views on this topic come from, not a healthy mind.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
If this were a matter of people struggling with sex addictions I'd understand. But as it is, we have Christ professing people openly and shamelessly proclaiming and rejoicing in their salacious sexual appetites.
That is your projection, and another bald faced lie.

P

PHart

I have a fondness for historical monarchical dramatizations :) The Elizabeth movies with Cate Blancett were lovely... as was The Young Victoria with Emily Blunt :)
Yes, it's so important that we literally peer into the sex lives of historical people to learn history. Come on, Magenta. Give it a break. It's impossible to rationalize watching naked people engaging in sex acts.

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
Every time I think ive seen it all in here...it all just keeps gettin better.
The way people lived in the past also included sex..sex which God made for us..but its such awful thing ;)

P

PHart

That is your projection.
Of course, if I say I have a sex addiction of some kind you'll call me a hypocrite. And if I say I don't, I'm being self righteous and looking down on everybody, lol. I've done lots of workplace cold call witnessing. I know how this works. But nice try anyway.

P

PHart

Every time I think ive seen it all in here...it all just keeps gettin better.
The way people lived in the past also included sex..sex which God made for us..but its such awful thing ;)
No, WATCHING it is. Start a blog about it.

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
No, WATCHING it is. Start a blog about it.
Oh goodness there's actors under some covers... i guess people in the past sneezed babies out
Sex was a big thing back then. Of course it comes up

P

PHart

Paranoid and illogical nonsense. This is where your views on this topic come from, not a healthy mind.
I've been a web designer/programmer. I know about these things.

By the way, I tried without success to get the mods to change it but I heard nothing from them. Nothing.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Yes, it's so important that we literally peer into the sex lives of historical people to learn history. Come on, Magenta. Give it a break. It's impossible to rationalize watching naked people engaging in sex acts.
If you watch shows to see people engaging in sex acts, why don't you just come out and admit it instead of projecting your lasciviousness onto everybody else?

P

PHart

Oh goodness there's actors under some covers... i guess people in the past sneezed babies out
Sex was a big thing back then. Of course it comes up
Start a blog about it. Try to defend it there. Let's see who's zealous for the Lord and who is not.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
I've been a web designer/programmer. I know about these things.

By the way, I tried without success to get the mods to change it but I heard nothing from them. Nothing.
More of your rationalizations. You lied about your date of birth when you signed up to this site, plain and simple.

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
Start a blog about it. Try to defend it there. Let's see who's zealous for the Lord and who is not.
What am i defending
People back then had multiple woman and orgies or what ever its called in English
It was a big part of their daily life. Just most here arent so inhibited to take offence and call everything names that may or may not be out of the norm.
The bible itself has graphic content. Are u gonna rip out these pages too?

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Of course, if I say I have a sex addiction of some kind you'll call me a hypocrite. And if I say I don't, I'm being self righteous and looking down on everybody, lol. I've done lots of workplace cold call witnessing. I know how this works. But nice try anyway.
Nice try? You are a liar and you are projecting your lust issues onto everyone here.

P

PHart

If you watch shows to see people engaging in sex acts, why don't you just come out and admit it instead of projecting your lasciviousness onto everybody else?
I do not watch programs with explicit sex scenes in them. It's the sin of lust to view for pleasure the naked body of someone not your spouse. Now, go ahead.....call me 'holier than thou'.

Every person who plays the 'hypocrite', 'holier than thou', and 'you're judging' cards immediately go on my 'not a brother or sister until proven otherwise' list. Why? Because those are the exact arguments unbelievers use when I talk to them about spiritual matters. On the other hand, true brothers and sisters, devout and serious for the Lord, do not use those arguments in spiritual discussions.