What are your favorite TV shows right now?? (not a poll)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

Tinuviel

I think it is best if others judge the dullness or effervescence of one’s personality. I am sure the people who think they are fascinating are tedious.

I am talking about myself, and not making any implications about you or anyone else.

The same probably holds true for people who think they are boring, they are probably rather interesting.
Except for those few who really do know that they are terribly boring XD.

G

Galatea

Except for those few who really do know that they are terribly boring XD.
I don’t know that truly boring people have enough imagination to examine themselves and do some metacognition. Ignorance is bliss, as they say. I am probably a snob, (actually not probably) but I don’t find people boring unless they are ignorant and unimaginative.

L

LittleBit1987

Stranger things...
Doctor Who....
The Good Doctor...
Friends...
YouTubers...
and only recently.. marathoning That 70’s show.

Socreta93

Jul 28, 2015
Can we get back to the actually point of this thread instead of casting stones at each other? You wonder why many people leave here.

My current favorite TV Shows:
Arrow
The Flash
Legends Of Tomorrow
Supergirl
Riverdale
South Park
Homeland
Fresh Off The Boat
Mr. Robot

Arrow and Legends Of Tomorrow are a tie right now for my favorite

Socreta93

Jul 28, 2015
How can I forget Netflix favorites: Stranger Things, Jessica Jones and Thirteen Reasons Why

Innerfire89

Aug 23, 2017
I don't watch TV much like I used to.
Bob's Burgers is alright. King of the Hill, Star Trek, King of Queens and Quincy are a few others.

I uses to watch The Walking Dead on network TV, then a friend of mine invited me to their house to watch it on AMC. It was the episode where Glenn and Abraham were killed off. It was bad enough that I watched it at all, but when the characters of the show have their head broke open, with Glenn's scalp stuck to the baseball bat it's time to spot watching. I'm not casting stones, but that's not what Christ wants us to focus on. Besides, it's just a soap opera with zombies, and why don't the characters ever get better at killing walkers, it's not like it's new to them.

Socreta93

Jul 28, 2015
I don't watch TV much like I used to.
Bob's Burgers is alright. King of the Hill, Star Trek, King of Queens and Quincy are a few others.

I uses to watch The Walking Dead on network TV, then a friend of mine invited me to their house to watch it on AMC. It was the episode where Glenn and Abraham were killed off. It was bad enough that I watched it at all, but when the characters of the show have their head broke open, with Glenn's scalp stuck to the baseball bat it's time to spot watching. I'm not casting stones, but that's not what Christ wants us to focus on. Besides, it's just a soap opera with zombies, and why don't the characters ever get better at killing walkers, it's not like it's new to them.
they don't get better at killing Walkers for plot reasons.

T

toinena

There are many that has said here that Stranger Things is a game to watch.

Today I tried. And no. Not my cup of tea. I guess I am getting old.

In Norway it is quite in to make "slow TV". That seems like where I am now, old and ready for nursing home.

For instance this... [video]https://tv.nrk.no/serie/saltstraumen-minutt-for-minutt[/video]

T

toinena

This is another one. I don't think Norwegian skills are needed. It is just more peaceful with it playing in the background.[video]https://tv.nrk.no/serie/nordlandsbanen-minutt-for-minutt[/video]

Socreta93

Jul 28, 2015
I hate that we can't have simple fun threads like these without those trying to sit on their moral high ground and cast stones.

T

toinena

I hate that we can't have simple fun threads like these without those trying to sit on their moral high ground and cast stones.
Oh dear! You clearly didn't like my slow TV. Neither do I, as a matter of fact, but I thought watching the river stream for 12 hours would be enough pure entertainment for even the most legalistic of us.

L

La_Vie_En_Rose

Leave it to Beaver. I KNOW people will say it is fake because the Cleaver family is too “perfect”. But I honestly have never seen a show that really portrays children and adolescents accurately like Leave it to Beaver. I’ve been working with kids my whole career, and even before when my mom took care of babies. I know how kids’ minds work. Leave it to Beaver “gets it”. Other shows tend to portray kids as little adults, which goes against Piaget. Piaget was a psychologist who discovered developmental psychology. Children tend to think in concrete terms until about age 14 or 15, and are then beginning to think abstractly. This is why the poor kids in the eighth grade have such a hard time with algebra.

Leave it to Beaver is most closely aligned with how kids really think.