What are your most common use social media🥴

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Oct 21, 2022
Mine are Instagram, FB messenger, snap chat, and YouTube I used them mostly to communicate

if I wanted to use Facebook I need to google and log in manually 🤣😅

Gojira

Jul 20, 2021
Mesa, AZ
Mine are Instagram, FB messenger, snap chat, and YouTube I used them mostly to communicate

if I wanted to use Facebook I need to google and log in manually 🤣😅
None of them. I gave up on LI and FB when they started canceling people they didn't agree with or knocked out my posts for being "misinformation". Twitter only recently have I started to consider, and Instagram I've never really had any interest in.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
email

I only do groups emails to people I know but not very often, and its on select mailing lists I have joined.

whats app I use one on one to people I know.

CC and other christian forums I use for fellowship.

Goodreads for books but I am only in one group.

Im not into any of the spam or sponsored advertising on any other social media platforms that just get sent to randoms or are clickbait. Anything I go on the ads will be blocked anyway. The only place I would want to go specifically to see advertising is trademe, but thats only if I am actually buying or selling something.

MsMediator

Mar 8, 2022
LinkedIn, plus CC. No longer have FB. Never had Instagram. I do have Twitter but only use it to complain to vendors if necessary. I use Google Photos to share photos.

MsMediator

Mar 8, 2022
LinkedIn is used for professional reasons. I like reading inspiring stuff there and watching TED podcasts.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
This forum to inflict my presence on you. Skype for a group chat with some friends who want to inflict our presence on each other in real time.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
If you have a lot of friends, it can get confusing...

chat_systems_2x.png

DuchessAimee

Apr 27, 2011
I use IG and Facebook. But I don’t post pics of myself, just sarcastic memes.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Mostly facebook. I've been on the Admin team of an interracial mingling group for maybe five or six years now
I used to be on the admin team of a political discussion group but the owner closed the group
I'm probably going to delete Instagram because for some reason the discover friends option to import your Facebook friends isn't there anymore so all I see on my Instagram feed is people I don't know