Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.
If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!
A beating heart. You won't believe how many women that I have dated . . . huh, even I can't believe it . . . were they all drunk or just brain damaged . . . I mean really, how many desperate women can there be . . . I sure as heck wouldn't go out with me . . . huh, anyway, what was the subject . . . oh, yeah . . . um . . . Tintin is a fine Australian mate, a Godly man, and a good friend.