What are your relationship dealbreakers?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Karlon

Mar 8, 2023
phunnneee but y?

MsMediator

Mar 8, 2022
No tats/smoking/drugs/alcohol/most criminal records/hasn't been fired from a job due to performance. Hasn't cheated in a prior relationship. 3.5 min college GPA to show he tried/meets deadlines and is hardworking.

I_am_Canadian

Dec 8, 2014
I don't want to be with a guy who smokes neither tobacco or pot. I also would prefer if he doesn't drink. All those things cost so much money and it would really annoy me if he's spending on that stuff.
A glass of wine once or twice a year is okay...like on New Years or Christmas. But again, would prefer no alcohol at all.

If he's divorced with kids...I don't think could handle that. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but I would want to start fresh with someone, you know? I feel like I would be at a different point in life compared to him. I imagine being a second wife and stepmom is super hard. I'm the jealous type. I can't deal with that. lol

If he's dirty. I need my house to be clean. I get really anxious around unorganized places. I need him to help me keep the house clean. I'm talking can't lay on the bed until showered type guy.

I can't stand those stupid shows that mock God. Family Guy and South Park are a few. If he likes to watch those or other series/movies that mock God, I am out of there! He has to put God first and respect Him completely.

I know that I am pretty picky...but I would much rather be alone than to accept a guy that doesn't fit the above.
Hey Noel, Feliz Navidad
( I know horrible joke) lol

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
micromanager lol

anyone who seeks to controls your life so much you have to ask them for permission to breathe

Are you God? no.

Feb 10, 2014
Divorced or they have kids already, they want an open relationship, or they require me to have intimate relations outside of marriage

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
use sign language or pass notes then you dont have to talk, right

Having a relationship with a deaf person though is hard. They wont listen to you. But be aware that lots of people go deaf as they get older. I had one boss that boasted he faked his hearing test AND his eye test. Im like what, thats nothing to boast about...

I_am_Canadian

Dec 8, 2014
use sign language or pass notes then you dont have to talk, right

Having a relationship with a deaf person though is hard. They wont listen to you. But be aware that lots of people go deaf as they get older. I had one boss that boasted he faked his hearing test AND his eye test. Im like what, thats nothing to boast about...
How did he do on his psychiatric evaluation?

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Its my belief that most people in power and top positions are actually pyschopaths and corrupt.
there spiritual wickedness in high places like you wouldnt believe.

And they were working for those in power who'd embezzled millions if not billions and boasted about that too.

I_am_Canadian

Dec 8, 2014
Its my belief that most people in power and top positions are actually pyschopaths and corrupt.
there spiritual wickedness in high places like you wouldnt believe.

And they were working for those in power who'd embezzled millions if not billions and boasted about that too.
definately explains Treaudau lol

proutled

May 9, 2023
texas
HELLO EVERYONE, Well first she MUST know JESUS, if you don't know Jesus, then you don't know me. now having said that she would like some outdoor stuff, walks in the park; or the zoo's like dogs, cats, birds, canoeing , plants, flowers gardening, doing things together, walking around the town, maybe some horse back riding, painting, dancing, cooking can be fun, if she does the dishes I'll dry, and there's a time for PRAISE AND INJOYING MY GOD, and there's time for luther vandross,

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Luther Vandross??

is that a deal breaker....:D

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
I would encourage woman to keep their standards very high, no sense for settling for second best. That's what i always say!

O.k., she will have to be a super model from Europe, in Forbes magazine for being top wealthiest ladies in the world, has a PhD in Astrophysics, has at least three yachts, owns a home in Malibu, another in Aspen, small castle in Switzerland, studied cooking under Chef Ramsey, must have royal blood, must also be able to trace her lineage to Joan of Arc, owns at least one diamond mine, can speak at least 5 languages, and can say the alphabet backwards on the first try, knows the capitals of all 50 U.S. States, doesn't wear to much perfume (what? I don't want to walk around with skunk), and doesn't litter.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
I would encourage woman to keep their standards very high, no sense for settling for second best. That's what i always say!

O.k., she will have to be a super model from Europe, in Forbes magazine for being top wealthiest ladies in the world, has a PhD in Astrophysics, has at least three yachts, owns a home in Malibu, another in Aspen, small castle in Switzerland, studied cooking under Chef Ramsey, must have royal blood, must also be able to trace her lineage to Joan of Arc, owns at least one diamond mine, can speak at least 5 languages, and can say the alphabet backwards on the first try, knows the capitals of all 50 U.S. States, doesn't wear to much perfume (what? I don't want to walk around with skunk), and doesn't litter.
Three yachts? That seems a bit excessive. Two should be enough - one for you, one for her.

I mean, let's not be TOO demanding here. :p