what are your thoughts of Apostle Kathryn Krick

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Rhomphaeam

Dec 14, 2021
England
www.nblc.church
are you saying Junia is A man? Then please show where it says this person is not a woman? FYI the word Trinity is not in the Bible.

And I am not saying a woman wrote the bible, I am saying it is understood Junia to be a woman called an apostle.

Now instead of name-calling and saying one is of Satan, put down your snake for a moment and just say :

"CS1 I see nothing in the verse that says Junia is a woman?" "Can you please provide where you got that understanding?"

Well thank you, Duckbill I will do my best. but you did not ask that you went on a wild name-calling transgender demon thing asserting am saying women wrote the bible. Grow up.
Yes but I'll bet some of their wives nagged their hats off and insisted that they utilised the genitive case incorrectly just to keep us all guessing.

oldhermit

Jul 28, 2012
Alabama
Just to confirm what you said with some Scripture, start with 1 Cor 6:19

"Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own;"

Paul makes it very clear that not only are we the temple of the Holy Spirit, but that the Holy Spirit dwells within us. Can a demon possess the Holy Spirit? Of course not? How absurd! As Christians we have the Holy Spirit dwelling in us. We don't need to cast out demons, because God has already finished that, when we were justified!

"What harmony has Christ with Belial, or what has a believer in common with an unbeliever? Or what agreement has the temple of God with idols? For we are the temple of the living God; just as God said, “I will dwell in them and walk among them; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people” (2 Cor 6:15–16).

"There is no clear example in the Bible where a demon ever inhabited or invaded a true believer. Never in the New Testament epistles are believers warned about the possibility of being inhabited by demons. Neither do we see anyone rebuking, binding, or casting demons out of a true believer. The epistles never instruct believers to cast out demons, whether from a believer or unbeliever. Christ and the apostles were the only ones who cast out demons, and in every instance the demon-possessed people were unbelievers."
https://www.gty.org/library/questions/QA191/can-christians-be-demonpossessed

A Christian cannot be possessed! We belong to the kingdom of God, not the Kingdom of the enemy. His demons have no right to possess us!

"and giving joyful thanks to the Father,who has qualified you to share in the inheritance of his holy people in the kingdom of light. 13 For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves, 14 in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins." Col 1:12-14

As for the matching shirts the church members are wearing, sounds like a cult to me!
That woman is no apostle!

oldhermit

Jul 28, 2012
Alabama
is that your authoritative statement or can you provide how you know she was not? Did you know her? :)
The burden of proof is not on me, it is on her. She is nothing but a self-proclaimed apostle who presumes to speak for the Lord.

CS1

May 23, 2012
The burden of proof is not on me, it is on her. She is nothing but a self-proclaimed apostle who presumes to speak for the Lord.

FYI, sir, the woman is named in the bible and you're the one saying she is not an apostle. To say the burden of proof is on the person who is mentioned in the word of God is like saying Paul has to be here to defend HIS writing of Romans 16:7 Unless you are speaking of Kathryn Krick I agree she is not an apostle :). My comment was in context to one who said there are no women apostles. Which as seen in Roman 16:7 says differently.

Romans 16:7“Greet Andronicus and Junia, my relatives, who have been in prison with me. They are outstanding among the apostles and they were in Christ before I was.”

oldhermit

Jul 28, 2012
Alabama
FYI, sir, the woman is named in the bible and you're the one saying she is not an apostle. To say the burden of proof is on the person who is mentioned in the word of God is like saying Paul has to be here to defend HIS writing of Romans 16:7 Unless you are speaking of Kathryn Krick I agree she is not an apostle :). My comment was in context to one who said there are no women apostles. Which as seen in Roman 16:7 says differently.

Romans 16:7“Greet Andronicus and Junia, my relatives, who have been in prison with me. They are outstanding among the apostles and they were in Christ before I was.”
Yes, I was speaking of Kathryn. I apologise for not making that clear.

CS1

May 23, 2012
Yes, I was speaking of Kathryn. I apologise for not making that clear.

No problem :) that is why I made this thread I completely agree with your position on this person.

oldhermit

Jul 28, 2012
Alabama

Incidentally, Rom. 16:7 does not refer to either Andronicus or Junia as apostles. Paul only certifies that these were well known by
the apostles.

S

SophieT

I think you are being judmental. I may have been to open with my thoughts. I was also careful to address an idea without passing judgment on issues I had not research. The authority thing seems to be from your imagination.
yes. I have judged you have nothing to share concerning the video that will help anyone

S

SophieT

Well, I would say that what I have read of Sophie's comments, her understanding is spot on. Anyway, we will all be judged on our own words and actions, not on that of others. I have nothing more to offer. 😊
then we agree

there are still some sensible people in this forum after all

S

SophieT

I was asking whether they believed the Gospel. If they have a wonky understanding of what 'apostle' means and apply it to the wrong kind of roles, why would they be damned, be wolves, be fake Christians or whatever because of it?

These are diverse groups, and I know people who aren't post-mil dominionists who were not related with Wagner's network who have fuzzy ideas of apostleship and five-fold ministry that I think are influenced by the NAR fuzziness on it. Someone might call them NAR, but they aren't a part of the movement.
ask them

also ask them how the grave sucking is going

S

SophieT

You were attacking me, and I defended myself. I do not get why you want to go loggerheads with people with no real reason to do so, where there should be no reason for offense. It is a constant theme in these threads.

I addressed an idea about whether one person could be a key to a revival and said I hadn't watched the stuff. I watched a video on them, except some boring slow stuff at the beginning, the one I quoted a YouTube comment about..
here the hew and cry of a false femme fatale. the drama is real

be glad you do not live in Ukraine or you really would have to defend yourself

I think you need to start your own thread about how sensitive you are

and I did not attack you. I disagreed with you. and I am more than done with you trying to get me to accept what you think about things.

Rhomphaeam

Dec 14, 2021
England
www.nblc.church
yes. I have judged you have nothing to share concerning the video that will help anyone
Thats the very thing, sister. He said very little about the material and visible reality of the video - one way or another - other than to cite the unlikely ability of a sister being delivered of a demonic spirit (as claimed in the video) and then advised that he was speaking from an empirical perspective - then proceeded to uphold the claim @#190 that if God wanted to use Kathryn to start a revival; - who are we to gainsay it.

CS1

May 23, 2012
Incidentally, Rom. 16:7 does not refer to either Andronicus or Junia as apostles. Paul only certifies that these were well known by
the apostles.
Hmm,

ok,

I have heard that one too.

here is my issue in the context of grammatical corrections and sentence structure of the English language. Please help me.

ROMAN 16:7
niv : Greet Andronicus and Junia, my fellow Jews who have been in prison with me. They are outstanding among[d] the apostles, and they were in Christ before I was.

kjv: 7 Salute Andronicus and Junia, my kinsmen, and my fellow-prisoners, who are of note among the apostles, who also were in Christ before me.

nasb: 7 Greet Andronicus and [e]Junia, my kinsfolk and my fellow prisoners, who are outstanding in the view of the apostles, who also [f]were in Christ before me.

nlt: 7 Greet Andronicus and Junia,[a] my fellow Jews,[b] who were in prison with me. They are highly respected among the apostles and became followers of Christ before I did.

nkjv: 7 Greet Andronicus and Junia, my countrymen and my fellow prisoners, who are of note among the apostles, who also were in Christ before me.

Noted among, outstanding among, outstanding in view of, highly respected among,

does speak to 1. their work as apostles or 2. their work noted by the apostles. Paul said they were before him in Christ of their being Christians.

The bible has people in the book of Acts who did the work of an apostle yet were not called one.

some attack translations, and say the language is not meaning what they think, etc..

I am cool with both understandings and say we really don't know. YET I think we can't look at this and say there are no or there is no apostles today.

Because the word apostle speaks of two things 1. the 12 Jesus called 2. One who is sent "a" is found in Eph 4:11 and 1cor chapter 12

S

SophieT

Oh it is, sister. I find that batting my eyes and making like a girl momentarily - tends to defuse the situation.
do you sport those false eyelashes that are so popular these days?

whaaa you are attacking me...whaaa I want my mommy

smh

S

SophieT

Thats the very thing, sister. He said very little about the material and visible reality of the video - one way or another - other than to cite the unlikely ability of a sister being delivered of a demonic spirit (as claimed in the video) and then advised that he was speaking from an empirical perspective - then proceeded to uphold the claim @#190 that if God wanted to use Kathryn to start a revival; - who are we to gainsay it.
mheh

Miss Kate is one thing, but have you seen the dude in that video that she says has made her what she is? she says she is nothing without him and God has shown her he will be the one to bring revival to the US

I'm not sure that video is still available...I watched it on the youtube channel, but this group is apparently going private now that folks are in their business

boy I would like to say more.....:censored: