What are your true perceptions?

  • Thread starter Thread starter GaryA
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Not here but in real life many many people dislike me because I speak the truth and those that don't benefit from the truth will surely have negative feelings about that,you can't blame them really.
 
Not here but in real life many many people dislike me because I speak the truth and those that don't benefit from the truth will surely have negative feelings about that,you can't blame them really.

[video=youtube;TGTKN0DaxzQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGTKN0DaxzQ[/video]
hehehee
 
Not here but in real life many many people dislike me because I speak the truth and those that don't benefit from the truth will surely have negative feelings about that,you can't blame them really.

Here is why I dislike you:

On a thread about an association between nuclear war and the coming of Christ, you decided to give your sixth sense.

Yep I had a dream where people all around me dropped dead of some strange thing....probably nuclear poisoning.

If you are telling these many many people truth derived from your dreams, they will reject it like I do.
 
Not here but in real life many many people dislike me because I speak the truth and those that don't benefit from the truth will surely have negative feelings about that,you can't blame them really.

Here is another example from a thread about the trend of decriminalized prostitution:

It goes way way beyond that,there are communities all over the world that teach sex to their own children by having it with them,God told me so.

I didn't think you were speaking the truth, it was just disturbing.
 
Last edited:
I think it is wise of you to ask how you come across. That is how we learn and grow.

I have severe disagreements with your flat earth position. You do not think about what is said that contradicts your opinion. The facts prove you wrong and you are unable to accept them. I think that leads people to think you are a troll.

"I think" that if you held that view sincerely you would be more open to considering what is said. I have labeled you as either a troll because you keep arguing "non-sense" or as someone with mental issues because you cannot be rational about honestly evaluating all the evidence that is presented to you.

I am offering this in the trust that you are sincerely seeking to understand how you come across and I mean no offense by it. This is simply how I have "judged" you.

If this thread is sincere, I have more respect for you even though I disagree with you. Being concerned about how one comes across to others is a mark of maturity.
You did read post #17 in this thread - right? Especially the paragraph right-in-the-middle? Aaaaand, the one after it?

Just checking...
 
If this thread is sincere, I have more respect for you even though I disagree with you. Being concerned about how one comes across to others is a mark of maturity.
I would just like to "clear some air"... ( and, some confusion )
 
Over time, I have noticed that I seem to have a talent for killing threads...

Why is that?

:confused:
 
Oooh, it's the age long question--what do people say about me when they hang up the phone? when I leave the room? what do they REALLY think of me? I'd like to know too :D

Gary, I don't know you very well, but I don't think you're a troll :).
 
Over time, I have noticed that I seem to have a talent for killing threads...

Why is that?

:confused:

Well, I could think of two reasons: 1. Your logic is so bad that no one can even follow the thread, much less comment on it! Or 2. You have such a brilliant way of putting things that you sum everything up exactly and no one else feels they need to post.

There's no one to say which it is...since #2 is more flattering, might as well pick that one :D.
 
Or it may be that you have refused to admit the issues people have mentioned, and they realize that it is not possible to reason with you even when you honestly ask for feedback, so there is no point in trying. lol.