WHAT BIBLE SAYS ABOUT OUR SINFUL NATURE?-SEX

  • Thread starter Thread starter erikanutella
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
E

erikanutella

Guest
Hi
I posted this topic for those people who still struggling fighting over your lustful desires
whether still having an affair, self pleasures, one night stand, phone/computer sex, and all the lustful you can think of

Still You call yourself a christians and whatever you do still you come to a point that you don't know what to do
and the worst you are shy or afraid to share this to your fellow christians thinking you will be condemned or judge
so I believe creating a group like this is for us to reach out and help out those kind of problems we are fighting everyday in our christian life

as Bible said :Galatians 5:19 " Now the deeds of the flesh are evident, which are: immorality, impurity, sensuality, idolatry, sorcery, enmities, strife, jealousy, outbursts of anger, disputes, dissensions, factions, envying, drunkenness, carousing, and things like these, of which I forewarn you, just as I have forewarned you, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.

-- Is having sexual pleasures are sin ? such as Masturbation, Pornographic , One night stand, Live in, Sex without marriage?

In the one of the 10 commandments It is written “You shall not commit adultery". (Exodus 20: 14) Even you are Just masturbating or watching porn but your mind and heart are thinking of someone while doing it to yourself the bible said it is committing adultery in your mind and heart you are sinning against the Lord. (Matthew 5:28)

and SEX without marriage? Bible said : Hebrews 13:4 ESV" Let marriage be held in honor among all, and let the marriage bed be undefiled, for God will judge the sexually immoral and adulterous."

SEX is a gift from God and in the beginning when GOD made a covenant to Abraham He is destined to be a FATHER of all nation from His offspring it will be the beginning of mankind It is a Promised of the Lord to Abraham and up to the present this is the reason GOD made a EXUAL INTERCOSE happened so that we can multiply but in the bound of MARRIAGE.

We must know that God loves FAMILY. He designed Family , Partners in Life When He saw that ADAM was alone and unhappy GOD made A WOMAN out of MAN Ribs

so if you ask me Living together and having sex w/o marriage is a sin? then now you know the answer as the word of God (Bible) is very true as in 2 Timothy 3:16 "All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness," so if we know the words of God He will never led astray.

so my fellow reader if you want to change this lustful desires you have and you really want to follow Jesus just this very moment
surrender to Him everything as "If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness". (1 John 1:9 ESV).
Let's Pray " Dear Father , through you son Jesus Christ I come humbly before you asking for your forgiveness, I know i cannot hide all the things I am doing to you, You know it very well yet you are gracious enough to give me chances to know what is wrong to me as I walk in my faith I sinned against You and I ask for your forgiveness and by the power of the Holy ghost renew my mind and cleans my heart make it pure o God, take all the lustful desires and sinful natures that hinders me to be the best for you. I cannot do this without you in my life father

I Surrender everything to you as I close this prayer I already end up every impurity in my life and acknowledge your presence in my life
In the Name of Jesus Christ Your Son , AMEN. "


---

Since we have these promises, beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from every defilement of body and spirit, bringing holiness to completion in the fear of God. (2 Corinthians 7:1)

God Bless
 
Well written and said!

Having been caught in the sexual sin trap myself for a time I can say with authority that it is too easy in our western society to fool oneself into thinking it is ok ... I'll get around to fixing my problem soon ... maybe stop what I am doing ... one day!

It's an addiction no less than an opiate addiction ... be sincere if you desire to sin no more!

As they say you are what you eat ... indulge your senses in porn etc and your body will grow to desire more and more of that which you hate.

I went cold turkey and called out to Jesus to help my unbelief ... pray in the Spirit (tongues) and have the desire to be clean.

The first week is the hardest ... addiction broken ... then it is good ... a new desire for a clean heart and a clean body.

I desire to attain to the first resurrection ... Jesus is not a joke.

Thankyou for your candid blog on a subject that is killing countless Christians.

Cheers Steve