What brings/brought you here?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Leastamongmany

Jun 2, 2019
Usa
I'm was in seminary and I came here looking to discuss theology more. I also wanted to connect with non-Christians, and help them to know Christ.

Within a week, this Muslim guy hit on me, demanding I Skype with him and tell him about Jesus. He became more and more insistent, so I left for a few months. When I returned, I found out I could block him/report him, etc. Then I got into the BDF and learned a lot of things. I also posted a lot, things that I found as I researched the topics. It was good to know I could divide the Word, because I had studied it so much. Not perfect, but definitely able to answer the bigger heresies.

I am not as active now, because I am working on a PhD in theology. I guess you could say CC stimulated my appetite to learn more. I have been on here a long time. Whether I stay away or post a lot, it is always like coming home.
❤👍

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
I was praying and crying out to Him( I am alone so much).I was wondering if there might be someone or somewhere I might just talk with someone.Christian chat popped on my search first. I joined in April 2019. He fails NOT!🙏
There is a wonderful Bible Study called BSF - “Bible Study Fellowship” that you might enjoy meeting people face to face. I’ve been in it for over 10 years and have had incredible deep growth with God in His Word.

BSF is international- all over the globe- all studying the exact same scriptures. It encourages people to study the Bible and seek understanding from the Holy Spirit.

BSF is a Bible Study that refrains from any denominational influence. It asks it’s members to stay true to only the scriptures, not mention or talk about their denomination or priest/pastors.

It’s wonderful! I highly recommend joining a BSF group in your area - just google “BSF.” Enjoy!

Leastamongmany

Jun 2, 2019
Usa
There is a wonderful Bible Study called BSF - “Bible Study Fellowship” that you might enjoy meeting people face to face. I’ve been in it for over 10 years and have had incredible deep growth with God in His Word.

BSF is international- all over the globe- all studying the exact same scriptures. It encourages people to study the Bible and seek understanding from the Holy Spirit.

BSF is a Bible Study that refrains from any denominational influence. It asks it’s members to stay true to only the scriptures, not mention or talk about their denomination or priest/pastors.

It’s wonderful! I highly recommend joining a BSF group in your area - just google “BSF.” Enjoy!
Thank you!🙏