Job was tried by fire, slipped a little, came out the good human he was, albeit a bit more understanding of the awesomeness of the Creator
Missed this star. Sorry, we had the same conclusion.
Job was tried by fire, slipped a little, came out the good human he was, albeit a bit more understanding of the awesomeness of the Creator
I appologize of I were lacking in gentleness.
It's just that in walking humbly with the Lord brings a realization and comfort.
The comfort in knowing we do not walk alone.
Something I learned from the Lord about the elements of harmony in wind is that sacrificial love comes from experience.
If you do not want to walk with me in fellowship, ok.
If you offer insult, I'll just collect the bitter herb to season an already increasing faith.
I ask all readers to consider the three men noach, iyov, an daniyyel.
Each has an elemental principle.
Water, wind, fire.
Or am I mistaken?
[FONT="]But blessed are your eyes because they see, and your ears because they hear.[/FONT][FONT="] [/FONT][FONT="]17 For truly I tell you, many prophets and righteous people longed to see what you see but did not see it, and to hear what you hear but did not hear it.[/FONT]Possibly. That didn't occur to me, but it's a good point.
You don't see any hint of self righteousness? Something happened finally that broke through to Jobs understanding of the nature of God at the end of the story.
Job 42:5 I have heard of thee by the hearing of the ear: but now mine eye seeth thee.
Job 42:6 Wherefore I abhor myself, and repent in dust and ashes.
Its been a long time since I've read the story, so perhaps I need to reread. This last verses though made an impression on me of Jobs humility of his need to repent before the Lord.
Thanks star.
But blessed are your eyes because they see, and your ears because they hear.17 For truly I tell you, many prophets and righteous people longed to see what you see but did not see it, and to hear what you hear but did not hear it.
Iyov(Job"s) acquaintances reminded me of paul on the road to damascus.
Acts 9Complete Jewish Bible (CJB)
9 Meanwhile, Sha’ul, still breathing murderous threats against the Lord’s talmidim, went to the cohen hagadol 2 and asked him for letters to the synagogues in Dammesek, authorizing him to arrest any people he might find, whether men or women, who belonged to “the Way,” and bring them back to Yerushalayim.
3 He was on the road and nearing Dammesek, when suddenly a light from heaven flashed all around him. 4 Falling to the ground, he heard a voice saying to him,
“Sha’ul! Sha’ul! Why do you keep persecuting me?” 5
“Sir, who are you?” he asked.
“I am Yeshua, and you are persecuting me. 6 But get up, and go into the city, and you will be told what you have to do.”
7 The men traveling with him stood speechless, hearing the voice but seeing no one. 8 They helped Sha’ul get up off the ground; but when he opened his eyes, he could see nothing. So, leading him by the hand, they brought him into Dammesek. 9
For three days he remained unable to see, and he neither ate nor drank.
10 There was a talmid in Dammesek, Hananyah by name; and in a vision the Lord said to him, “Hananyah!” He said, “Here I am, Lord.” 11 The Lord said to him, “Get up and go to Straight Street, to Y’hudah’s house; and ask for a man from Tarsus named Sha’ul; for he is praying, 12 and in a vision he has seen a man named Hananyah coming in and placing his hands on him to restore his sight.” 13 But Hananyah answered, “Lord, many have told me about this man, how much harm he has done to your people in Yerushalayim; 14 and here he has a warrant from the head cohanim to arrest everyone who calls on your name.”
Both blinded for a time but in the end they see. Very good revelation pin. That's what I love about the scriptures. The sweet delicacy of revelation truth.
Thank you!
So now take seven bulls and seven rams and go to my servant Job and sacrifice a burnt offering for yourselves. My servant Job will pray for you, and I will accept his prayer and not deal with you according to your folly. You have not spoken the truth about me, as my servant Job has."
This is what I was trying to show everyone. The Lord says they did not speak truthfully.
And all readers should take serious notice of the posters that attacked the fact that I said that the acquaintances of iyov (job) were false witnesses (lied)
Test the spirits.
Experience in sacrificial love is always attacked by the enemies of the Body of the Holy One of Yisrael (Body of Christ)
They will speak all manner of blasphemy against the testimony of Christ.
So it t wasnt self righteousness that he repented of Pin? Was it the fact that God defended Him and Job then recognized how much he was loved?
If so so I need to reread this sooon.![]()
I would like to think everyone can relate to repentance.
I believe all believers should remain courageous.
And the subject of courage is something the believers should be teaching the younger generations.
As the Lord has stated before, people are destroyed for lack of knowledge.
Increase in Faith and the rest will be added
So now take seven bulls and seven rams and go to my servant Job and sacrifice a burnt offering for yourselves. My servant Job will pray for you, and I will accept his prayer and not deal with you according to your folly. You have not spoken the truth about me, as my servant Job has."
This is what I was trying to show everyone. The Lord says they did not speak truthfully.
And all readers should take serious notice of the posters that attacked the fact that I said that the acquaintances of iyov (job) were false witnesses (lied)
Test the spirits.
Experience in sacrificial love is always attacked by the enemies of the Body of the Holy One of Yisrael (Body of Christ)
They will speak all manner of blasphemy against the testimony of Christ.
So muchThe story of Job has always been an interesting one for me. What he went through, how he held up, could I hold up in my faith under such circumstances?
Any thoughts?
Yes God did say that about his friends.
The following link is from Got questions if anyone is interested.
https://www.gotquestions.org/Jobs-friends.html
Actually I disagree with a premise the article emphasizes in what the neighbors did right. The subject of fasting is thoroughly addressed by our Lord the Holy One of Yisrael.
As I shared before, test the spirits.
And who is our Heavenly authority?
Actually I disagree with a premise the article emphasizes in what the neighbors did right. The subject of fasting is thoroughly addressed by our Lord the Holy One of Yisrael.
As I shared before, test the spirits.
And who is our Heavenly authority?