What Captures Your Eye?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
I was thinking that there must be a special game that men and women can play that shows them they are an equal match. Cos thats the thing...equality these days in matches are rare. The Bible always talks about those that are unequally yoked and how miserable those are who are in bondage.

It doesnt have to be tennis or a computer algorithm, or a speed date. You dont have to consult a horoscope and you dont need to learn complicated dance moves to enter. There is no stealing and breaking of hearts.

Im thinking somehow this game could incorporate slime.
I dunno what do you all think.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Ok I got it
I was thinking about a play house. since a lot of people nowadays are online and playing video games, it could start off as a video game. The players enter and they have are paired off and they have to play house to earn certain badges

Then when they get to a certain level they can win a real house where they play house for a week and get to keep it if they pass all the challenges. The challenges could be...the roof leaks, or a baby comes along, or theres an interferring in law.

FredVB

Feb 26, 2022
Just remember everyone sees beauty in a different way. We all have our certain preferences, whether physically, emotionally, spiritually, or intellectually. How one woman might see you will be different to how another woman will see you.
Of course there are things some would value even while many more don't. That there is such rarity that would value the same things makes finding such another more unlikely, especially as I do not go out enough for that, and most of my communication, until finding any such another to be further involved with, will still be online.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
I guess nobody is keen to play the house game.

Nevermind.

This thread title made me think of the tv show title 'queer eye for the straight guy' for some strange reason. Im not sure if queer people see things the same way stright people. for example. do they look at wallpaper and go 'thats nice wallpaper' while a straight person would look at it and say 'well thats a lot of work to put up' lol

Gojira

Jul 20, 2021
Mesa, AZ
I like being around extroverts, they tend to be a lot of fun to be around and get shy people talking to each other. They're good to have at any event to liven things up.
Do we? Really? Honest and for true? I do so like to liven things up and feed off human interaction.

Dec 19, 2022
We all have different preferences when it comes to being attracted to someone.

Whether it’s their physical look or personality, we are drawn to that person because of that one thing that they can do to trigger excitement.

Apart from the obvious of wanting a godly man or woman of God, what is ONE thing that captures your eye when it comes to talking to the opposite sex (not just anyone but someone who you find attracted to) and WHY?

Is it their eyes?
Hair colour?
Their laugh?
Energy?
Lips?
Arms? lol

For our friends who are married or in a relationship, what was it for you?

Lets go! 🔥
I think men are programmed to admire anything with curves. It can be the curve of your lips when you smile, the arch of your back, the roundness of your heels, etc. To me, a charming smile is always better than an attractive physique.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
I think men are programmed to admire anything with curves. It can be the curve of your lips when you smile, the arch of your back, the roundness of your heels, etc. To me, a charming smile is always better than an attractive physique.
So somebody did wind up releasing the kraken...

Howdy kraken and welcome to the forum.

I think men are programmed to claim they are programmed about stuff. It takes the responsibility off them as sentient beings. :p

Dec 19, 2022
Thank you for the warm welcome.

TheNarrowPath

Jul 17, 2022

Whether it’s their physical look or personality, we are drawn to that person because of that one thing that they can do to trigger excitement.

Apart from the obvious of wanting a godly man or woman of God, what is ONE thing that captures your eye when it comes to talking to the opposite sex (not just anyone but someone who you find attracted to) and WHY?

Is it their eyes?
Hair colour?
Their laugh?
Energy?
Lips?
Arms? lol

Lets go! 🔥
It has to be the laugh. When someone is laughing you see their eyes narrow, their lips widen as in the moment they are happy and relaxed.
On the other hand Ive been attracted to men that are over 6 foot tall and have tattoos and beards. Been my thing for the longest time. It doesnt mean I dont find the opposite attractive. It just means if presented with both thats what Im drawn to first.

Lighthearted

Oct 17, 2016

Is it their eyes?
Hair colour?
Their laugh?
Energy?
Lips?
Arms? lol

Lets go! 🔥
His eyes, smile, wit...and the glimpses of his mannerisms of how he was as a teenager. I would have fallen for him then also. 😋

Jan 22, 2023
She is simply just very beautiful and attractive in appearance. But nothing simple is about it, she is wonderful everything about her exceeds the imaginable beauty. Just thinking about her smile instantaneously fulfills my gratification-esc desire for joy. I feel as tho when I think of her I feel condescendingly as tho I have found a hidden beauty in the world, one that wasn’t meant to be found nor desired, a beauty that in the pursuit of its likeness would fracture the natural order of psychological perception. As much as I use big words and philosophical phrases I can’t mask the truth that I simply feel physically attracted towards her.
Also she has a really nice caring personality she super positively energetic and I’ve never seen her negative in any way not once

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
huh

well, I wear glasses that kind of go dark in the sun because the glare would hurt my eyes. So I kind of have protection from sharp objects trying to poke them out too.

However the light from His presence and glory isnt so dazzling that it hurts...I think of it as more...it glows is crystal clear, contains all the colours some we cant even detect with our limited senses and something that on earth nothing could compare.

It is said when Jesus comes in all his glory that evey eye will see Him.

Pipp

Majestic Llamacorn
Sep 17, 2013
Georgia
If im being honest, it differs from person to person. Super handsome guy can be giving off bad vibes and thats enough to make his looks totally unimportant.

Karlon

Mar 8, 2023
i'm married. for me, it was 1st, that i found out my wife is Christian. 2nd, that she's pretty. 3rd, that she's not lazy & is adventurous.