Jesus did only ONE thing..... He came to set the BAR! Jesus came to show us what God makes us into. If we are not to His equel and likeness, then God did NOTHING!
Zone this is NOT about Jesus, it is all about the Father! Jesus says very clearly.... I only do what my FATHER sent me to do! Even the WORDS He spoke was not His but the Father's. Jesus is the WAY to the Father. Our destination is NOT JESUS. Our destination is FATHER!
I tried so many times to show you people that Jesus was and is OUR Godly figure to SHOW us whar God makes of us! God makes us JESUS! Not only Jesus but even MORE than Jesus..... Jesus had no JESUS that urged the Father to do even more than what he did as Jesus, Son of God!
So many people say.... I believe in Jesus, and Jesus says... He that believeth on me.... GREATER works shall he do, BECAUSE I GO TO MY FATHER.... And then we use the excuse of our pityful state that it was only meant for the first church... BLA BLA BLA.. and we talk more nonsence!
I stand ashamed before God, with my whole heart yearning for HIS WAY out! Maybe the only thing God did for me thus far, was to show me how far I fall short. So do I believe in Jesus? Oh how can I? If it is about Him, what did He do for me? NOTHING!
If He did do ANYTHING for me, I would not be me, I would be HIS LIKENESS! If I am not His likeness, I am NOTHING OF GOD!
So let us make it all about Jesus. If I am all about Jesus, I wuold be to HIS MEASURE and Fulness. And if I am not, I am NOT ALL ABOUT JESUS.... who is the EVIL in me? Also Jesus? IF I am all about Jesus and in Him is no EVIL, then there should not be EVIL in me. If there are, God did NOT SUCCEED! Or did he even start?
I went to the desert and was lead into hell, Jesus has no place in hell, and the people in hell has no place wth Jesus! Jesus came not to bring peace to the earth, but the SWORD that SEPERATES. And the seperation is as clear as DAY and NIGHT.
So all the Jesus-alike people, tell us how we can be saved PLEASE! Show us Jesus, do not preach Jesus with your lips, and live satan with the rest of your body... There are millions of those around,,,, Also seperated from Jesus.