K
karoup808
Guest
I'm about to sound either really stupid or really crazy (maybe both), so bear with me. No one has been able to give me answers, so maybe you can help..
So 4 or 5 years ago (I was about 16) I randomly looked out of my window around midnight. There's a road I can see from my house and past the road is just open land (no houses or people) for miles. Anyway, I looked out saw these bright green lights shooting up from the ground into the sky, so bright they reflected off of the clouds. The lights would wave back and forth, change patterns, and or would turn off for a few minutes and come back on. I wish I could describe it better. My brother was in the room playing video games and I told him to look. When he saw it, he forgot about the video game (a miracle in itself) and watched with me.
Then, the lights shut off again and I saw it: this large, bright green, glowing, round ball-like thing that was hovering above the ground. No, I was NOT on drugs! My brother got so freaked out that he ran out of the room and slept on my dad's floor that night (Yeah he's a wimp). I watched it for awhile trying to figure out what it was; it was so big and bright I could see it moving from behind trees. I tried to take a video of it with my phone but you could hardly see anything. Then it was gone.
When I told my parents my dad just laughed at me and thinks I saw a plane and my bThroughout the years I've done extensive research (aka Google), all of it from secular sources saying the things I saw is an "orb" which is some kind of spirit (possibly human or angelic/demonic).
So 4 or 5 years ago (I was about 16) I randomly looked out of my window around midnight. There's a road I can see from my house and past the road is just open land (no houses or people) for miles. Anyway, I looked out saw these bright green lights shooting up from the ground into the sky, so bright they reflected off of the clouds. The lights would wave back and forth, change patterns, and or would turn off for a few minutes and come back on. I wish I could describe it better. My brother was in the room playing video games and I told him to look. When he saw it, he forgot about the video game (a miracle in itself) and watched with me.
Then, the lights shut off again and I saw it: this large, bright green, glowing, round ball-like thing that was hovering above the ground. No, I was NOT on drugs! My brother got so freaked out that he ran out of the room and slept on my dad's floor that night (Yeah he's a wimp). I watched it for awhile trying to figure out what it was; it was so big and bright I could see it moving from behind trees. I tried to take a video of it with my phone but you could hardly see anything. Then it was gone.
When I told my parents my dad just laughed at me and thinks I saw a plane and my bThroughout the years I've done extensive research (aka Google), all of it from secular sources saying the things I saw is an "orb" which is some kind of spirit (possibly human or angelic/demonic).