what did you learn today?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Crimeny
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
i learned i really have no clue how somethings work and that i am confused in regards to some history and that i think too much about myself.
 
I learned today to check the pockets of my pants before putting them in the washing machine... I need a new watch >_<
 
I learned that I'm mature but the reason I do not see myself as mature is because I am not yet the Christian man I need to be.
 
That the word "kill" in Exodus 20:13 and Ecclesiastes 3:3 can mean "murder" but that the context separates the two. The one in Exodus 20:13 means "murder" but the one in Ecclesiastes 3:3 means "take a life."