What do I believe

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

PeterJens

Banned
Feb 24, 2015
13,204
169
0
I am an evangelical charismatic christian.
I believe in repenting of our sins, confessing our sins to Christ and asking for forgiveness through the cross.
I trust in Christ and His death on the cross for the forgiveness of my sins
I believe Christ was fully God and fully man, God made man,
I believe in the baptism of the Holy Spirit and His ministry in my life
I believe we can walk in righteousness, holiness and purity
I believe in the authority of scripture as our highest authority
I believe the Holy Spirit guides us, convicts us of sin and helps us in our
daily lives.
I believe we are predistined before time to be in the Kingdom of heaven
I believe in faith we bring heaven to earth in walking by the Spirit
I believe are hearts are born in love and get closed down by hurt
I believe Christ opens us up through His words and gives us communion which
empowers our walk with Him to abide daily, hourly through hard and good times
I believe the sermon on the mount applies to us now, and we need to obey and follow Jesus in everything.
I believe we have the assurance of salvation through the presence of the Holy Spirit ministering to our spirits.
I believe when we are born again, we are total new creations with the potential to walk in the Kingdom of heaven which we then need to exercise.
I believe we are remade through obedience and sanctification in our walk with the Lord, the old being remade into the new.
Above all love should rule our hearts in righteousness and justice.