What do I win?

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Eli1

Well-known member
Apr 5, 2022
9,167
4,596
113
48
if I believe in conspiracy theories?
Like for example let’s say I believe the Earth is flat or that the Moon doesn’t exist and we never went there.
‘What do I win if I believe this? A washing machine? A trip to Jamaica? A vacuum cleaner?
Or something else?

I’ll do it if the price is right. I’m all about these important material things.
 
if I believe in conspiracy theories?
Like for example let’s say I believe the Earth is flat or that the Moon doesn’t exist and we never went there.
‘What do I win if I believe this? A washing machine? A trip to Jamaica? A vacuum cleaner?
Or something else?

I’ll do it if the price is right. I’m all about these important material things.
You get a lifetime supply of tin foil.
 
if I believe in conspiracy theories?
Like for example let’s say I believe the Earth is flat or that the Moon doesn’t exist and we never went there.
‘What do I win if I believe this? A washing machine? A trip to Jamaica? A vacuum cleaner?
Or something else?

I’ll do it if the price is right. I’m all about these important material things.
Secretly I have always hoped for flat earth because I've always wanted to see the backside of dirt.
 
If you have any Quake paraphernalia I'm double in.
I wish I kept my vintage toys. They'd be at least double in value on ebay. 😄

What was even better than Stretch Armstrong?
It was an action figure who was REALLY into conspiracy theories. He cost way too much though.
Guess who?
 
I wish I kept my vintage toys. They'd be at least double in value on ebay. 😄

What was even better than Stretch Armstrong?
It was an action figure who was REALLY into conspiracy theories. He cost way too much though.
Guess who?
I don't know. I only had Johnny West. Who?

And you are right. That stuff would bring a tidy sum today.
 
if I believe in conspiracy theories?
Like for example let’s say I believe the Earth is flat or that the Moon doesn’t exist and we never went there.
‘What do I win if I believe this? A washing machine? A trip to Jamaica? A vacuum cleaner?
Or something else?

I’ll do it if the price is right. I’m all about these important material things.


You only get bragging rights that the rest of the stupid people believed it.

That being said, you may want to get new conspiracy theories. 😆
 
  • Like
Reactions: Eli1 and Cameron143
You only get bragging rights that the rest of the stupid people believed it.

That being said, you may want to get new conspiracy theories. 😆
That's actually not a bad idea. Have a contest for the best new conspiracy theory. Winner can have HealthAndHappiness' beany, I'll throw in some tin foil and someone can make popcorn balls that are round and flat.
 
if I believe in conspiracy theories?
Like for example let’s say I believe the Earth is flat or that the Moon doesn’t exist and we never went there.
‘What do I win if I believe this? A washing machine? A trip to Jamaica? A vacuum cleaner?
Or something else?

I’ll do it if the price is right. I’m all about these important material things.
I've never before heard the CT about the moon.
 
I've never before heard the CT about the moon.
Were you born and raised in a flat broom closet? Everyone knows the moon is made of cheese and when the cow jumped over the moon it dropped off the first real astronauts on the surface...2 mice.