What do we do in our bed?
While people are sleeping in the murkiness of this world, we need to seek out Jesus, always watching (Mark 13:37). Even in the night, while we are trying to sleep, we need to concentrate on praying and have communion with Jesus:
• Psa 4:4 -> “Be angry, and do not sin; ponder in your own hearts on your beds, and be silent. Selah”;
Instead of trying to sort out the problem by ourselves, let’s put our fury before Jesus, but, above all, be quiet (Ps 46:10) in order to hear His voice (Ps 37:5-7) and testify that He is God. Besides, it is in the night that the Creator seals His instruction (Job 32:8):
• Psa 16:7 -> “I bless the LORD who gives me counsel; in the night also my heart instructs me.”;
If it is necessary, cry before the Creator:
• Psa 6:6 -> “I am weary with my moaning; every night I flood my bed with tears; I drench my couch with my weeping.”;
• Psa 22:2 -> “O my God, I cry by day, but you do not answer, and by night, but I find no rest.”;
Don’t accept to find comfort out of Christ and His will for you:
• Psa 77:2-4 -> “In the day of my trouble I seek the Lord; in the night my hand is stretched out without wearying; my soul refuses to be comforted. When I remember God, I moan; when I meditate, my spirit faints. Selah. You hold my eyelids open; I am so troubled that I cannot speak.”;
• Psa 63:6-8 -> “when I remember you upon my bed, and meditate on you in the watches of the night; for you have been my help, and in the shadow of your wings I will sing for joy. My soul clings to you; your right hand upholds me.”;
After all, only when He manifest Himself people have opportunity to repent and convert:
• Isa 26:9 -> “My soul yearns for you in the night; my spirit within me earnestly seeks you. For when your judgments are in the earth, the inhabitants of the world learn righteousness.”.
So, have a good day and night praying and taking your thoughts captivate to the obedience of Christ (2Cor 10:6), in particular, during the night.
While people are sleeping in the murkiness of this world, we need to seek out Jesus, always watching (Mark 13:37). Even in the night, while we are trying to sleep, we need to concentrate on praying and have communion with Jesus:
• Psa 4:4 -> “Be angry, and do not sin; ponder in your own hearts on your beds, and be silent. Selah”;
Instead of trying to sort out the problem by ourselves, let’s put our fury before Jesus, but, above all, be quiet (Ps 46:10) in order to hear His voice (Ps 37:5-7) and testify that He is God. Besides, it is in the night that the Creator seals His instruction (Job 32:8):
• Psa 16:7 -> “I bless the LORD who gives me counsel; in the night also my heart instructs me.”;
If it is necessary, cry before the Creator:
• Psa 6:6 -> “I am weary with my moaning; every night I flood my bed with tears; I drench my couch with my weeping.”;
• Psa 22:2 -> “O my God, I cry by day, but you do not answer, and by night, but I find no rest.”;
Don’t accept to find comfort out of Christ and His will for you:
• Psa 77:2-4 -> “In the day of my trouble I seek the Lord; in the night my hand is stretched out without wearying; my soul refuses to be comforted. When I remember God, I moan; when I meditate, my spirit faints. Selah. You hold my eyelids open; I am so troubled that I cannot speak.”;
• Psa 63:6-8 -> “when I remember you upon my bed, and meditate on you in the watches of the night; for you have been my help, and in the shadow of your wings I will sing for joy. My soul clings to you; your right hand upholds me.”;
After all, only when He manifest Himself people have opportunity to repent and convert:
• Isa 26:9 -> “My soul yearns for you in the night; my spirit within me earnestly seeks you. For when your judgments are in the earth, the inhabitants of the world learn righteousness.”.
So, have a good day and night praying and taking your thoughts captivate to the obedience of Christ (2Cor 10:6), in particular, during the night.