What do you desire to be before the Creator: only His servant (see John 15:15), or His bride?
• Isa 54:5 -> “For your Maker is your husband, the LORD of hosts is his name; and the Holy One of Israel is your Redeemer, the God of the whole earth he is called;”.
At the Old Testament, the Creator tried to make of Israel His wife, His relish:
• Isa 62:5 -> “For as a young man marries a young woman, so shall your sons marry you, and as the bridegroom rejoices over the bride, so shall your God rejoice over you;”.
And the purport of this union was to convey righteousness, justice, steadfast love, mercy and faithfulness to His wife:
• Hos 2:19,20 -> “And I will betroth you to me forever. I will betroth you to me in righteousness and in justice, in steadfast love and in mercy. I will betroth you to me in faithfulness. And you shall know the LORD.”.
Today He desire to do this with His Bride (the Church):
• Rev 21:2 -> “And I saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband”.
• Rev 21:9,10 -> “Then came one of the seven angels who had the seven bowls full of the seven last plagues and spoke to me, saying, “Come, I will show you the Bride, the wife of the Lamb.” And he carried me away in the Spirit to a great, high mountain, and showed me the holy city Jerusalem coming down out of heaven from God,”.
It is His elation to clean and cover us:
• Eze 16:8 -> “When I passed by you again and saw you, behold, you were at the age for love, and I spread the corner of my garment over you and covered your nakedness; I made my vow to you and entered into a covenant with you, declares the Lord GOD, and you became mine;”.
• Rev 19:7,8 -> “Let us rejoice and exult and give him the glory, for the marriage of the Lamb has come, and his Bride has made herself ready; it was granted her to clothe herself with fine linen, bright and pure”— for the fine linen is the righteous deeds of the saints.”.
And this ought to be our joy too:
• Joh 3:29 -> “The one who has the bride is the bridegroom. The friend of the bridegroom, who stands and hears him, rejoices greatly at the bridegroom's voice. Therefore this joy of mine is now complete.”.
Not to mention that we need to make disciples of all nations (Mat 28:19) so that they can be receptive to Jesus and His plans for them:
• 2Co 11:2 -> “For I feel a divine jealousy for you, since I betrothed you to one husband, to present you as a pure virgin to Christ;”.
And, if for some moment you think that the Creator forsook you, mull over this:
• Isa 49:14-16 -> “But Zion said, “The LORD has forsaken me; my Lord has forgotten me.” “Can a woman forget her nursing child, that she should have no compassion on the son of her womb? Even these may forget, yet I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands; your walls are continually before me.”.
The nails in the hands of Jesus is the proof that you are always in His memory. And the result of the marriage between Jesus and His Church is this:
• Isa 54:1 -> “Sing, O barren one, who did not bear; break forth into singing and cry aloud, you who have not been in labor! For the children of the desolate one will be more than the children of her who is married,” says the LORD.”
• Psa 68:6 -> “God settles the solitary in a home; he leads out the prisoners to prosperity, but the rebellious dwell in a parched land.”.
So, have a good day giving in to everything that Jesus planned for you. Don’t be a rebel bride trying for force Jesus to be your image and likeness. Welcome Jesus and His Word without any change so that YOU can again be HIS image after HIS likeness (Gen 1:26) (and not the opposite).
• Isa 54:5 -> “For your Maker is your husband, the LORD of hosts is his name; and the Holy One of Israel is your Redeemer, the God of the whole earth he is called;”.
At the Old Testament, the Creator tried to make of Israel His wife, His relish:
• Isa 62:5 -> “For as a young man marries a young woman, so shall your sons marry you, and as the bridegroom rejoices over the bride, so shall your God rejoice over you;”.
And the purport of this union was to convey righteousness, justice, steadfast love, mercy and faithfulness to His wife:
• Hos 2:19,20 -> “And I will betroth you to me forever. I will betroth you to me in righteousness and in justice, in steadfast love and in mercy. I will betroth you to me in faithfulness. And you shall know the LORD.”.
Today He desire to do this with His Bride (the Church):
• Rev 21:2 -> “And I saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband”.
• Rev 21:9,10 -> “Then came one of the seven angels who had the seven bowls full of the seven last plagues and spoke to me, saying, “Come, I will show you the Bride, the wife of the Lamb.” And he carried me away in the Spirit to a great, high mountain, and showed me the holy city Jerusalem coming down out of heaven from God,”.
It is His elation to clean and cover us:
• Eze 16:8 -> “When I passed by you again and saw you, behold, you were at the age for love, and I spread the corner of my garment over you and covered your nakedness; I made my vow to you and entered into a covenant with you, declares the Lord GOD, and you became mine;”.
• Rev 19:7,8 -> “Let us rejoice and exult and give him the glory, for the marriage of the Lamb has come, and his Bride has made herself ready; it was granted her to clothe herself with fine linen, bright and pure”— for the fine linen is the righteous deeds of the saints.”.
And this ought to be our joy too:
• Joh 3:29 -> “The one who has the bride is the bridegroom. The friend of the bridegroom, who stands and hears him, rejoices greatly at the bridegroom's voice. Therefore this joy of mine is now complete.”.
Not to mention that we need to make disciples of all nations (Mat 28:19) so that they can be receptive to Jesus and His plans for them:
• 2Co 11:2 -> “For I feel a divine jealousy for you, since I betrothed you to one husband, to present you as a pure virgin to Christ;”.
And, if for some moment you think that the Creator forsook you, mull over this:
• Isa 49:14-16 -> “But Zion said, “The LORD has forsaken me; my Lord has forgotten me.” “Can a woman forget her nursing child, that she should have no compassion on the son of her womb? Even these may forget, yet I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands; your walls are continually before me.”.
The nails in the hands of Jesus is the proof that you are always in His memory. And the result of the marriage between Jesus and His Church is this:
• Isa 54:1 -> “Sing, O barren one, who did not bear; break forth into singing and cry aloud, you who have not been in labor! For the children of the desolate one will be more than the children of her who is married,” says the LORD.”
• Psa 68:6 -> “God settles the solitary in a home; he leads out the prisoners to prosperity, but the rebellious dwell in a parched land.”.
So, have a good day giving in to everything that Jesus planned for you. Don’t be a rebel bride trying for force Jesus to be your image and likeness. Welcome Jesus and His Word without any change so that YOU can again be HIS image after HIS likeness (Gen 1:26) (and not the opposite).