What do you do to pass time?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Janna38

Jul 2, 2018
I’ve become a sermon lover, been binging on them.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
sometimes G-d gets us up at odd hours to spend time with us, my pastor and I have noted this, then we go back to bed and He brings wonderful dreams of instruction.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
here is one of the teachers He has guided me to at those times.

Seeker47

Aug 7, 2018
I rub my wife's toes. She has neuropathy and even when asleep it makes her feel better. All the while thanking God for the sleeplessness and opportunity to serve. Usually I eventually fall back asleep.

becc

Mar 4, 2018
I rub my wife's toes. She has neuropathy and even when asleep it makes her feel better. All the while thanking God for the sleeplessness and opportunity to serve. Usually I eventually fall back asleep.
Awww, that's so cute.. Is neuropathy something like she can't feel?

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
You could say" I speak health, healing and restoration over my wife in Jesus Name" while you are doing that for her, I am sure jesus will honor your prayer.
You have already shown your willingness to move in the compassion of Jesus toward her.

Seeker47

Aug 7, 2018
Awww, that's so cute.. Is neuropathy something like she can't feel?
There is numbness that makes walking difficult, here also is sharp shooting pain that is difficult to treat. The girl is my absolute hero.

Janna38

Jul 2, 2018
I just lay there wondering WHY can't I sleep?!? I was tired this afternoon. I worked all day and went for a big walk. That should have tuckered me out.
What should I have for breakfast? I gotta remember I have that meeting this week. I should get up and pee. I wonder if my green sweater would look good with my new jeans?
I can't believe I'm STILL AWAKE!!
Yeah... I do that. :confused::confused:

My twin right here. Lol

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
I play Transcendence. It's a 2D freeware rogue-like space shooter I've been beta testing lately. Kinda like Nethack in space.

dave_in_KWC

May 21, 2014
KWC, Ontario
I Love and Honour God with my broken heart (and believe that He is healing it - Luke 4:18); pray and read the Word (I study what I read); I visit with people (in person, by phone and virtually); I love my family; I give to the poor, the destitute and deserving; I work and volunteer. I eat, sleep and exercise. (Every once and a while I watch a movie.) I refuse to carnally sit on the couch and vegetate, I call this sloth or being idle & I see it as sin…. Romans 8:6-9

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
I Love and Honour God with my broken heart (and believe that He is healing it - Luke 4:18); pray and read the Word (I study what I read); I visit with people (in person, by phone and virtually); I love my family; I give to the poor, the destitute and deserving; I work and volunteer. I eat, sleep and exercise. (Every once and a while I watch a movie.) I refuse to carnally sit on the couch and vegetate, I call this sloth or being idle & I see it as sin…. Romans 8:6-9
Nothing like a grave-digger to Jesus-juke an old thread.

I have been properly chastised and will now go out and do something productive with every free minute I have. :rolleyes:

dave_in_KWC

May 21, 2014
KWC, Ontario
Nothing like a grave-digger to Jesus-juke an old thread.

I have been properly chastised and will now go out and do something productive with every free minute I have. :rolleyes:
I'm sorry that you assume I'm a Jesus juker! Wow!