What do you know about cern??

  • Thread starter Thread starter ctc1989
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Right. I think conspiracy theory Christians need to worry less about dissing CERN and learn more disCERN truth from lies.

Dang it! CERN stole the 'to' from my sentence. See I can blame CERN for every little thing. Isn't that liberating? :P
 
Thank you Allen. I can't take any credit for it. I truly beleive that in these days and times to keep an open heart and our lord will fill it with what ever it needs at that very moment. Sometimes I read my posts days later and say.... I didn't write this......
 
I find it peculiar, that if Christ had a face to face conversation with Lucifer/Satan/Devil, and Christ casted out demons...

That we as Christians today think they have to have a special portal to come into this world...

When you read the bible, it's as if They already exist on earth, we just cannot see them unless permitted by God.
You got accounts of Angles appearing to people, and demons are fallen angles... You got accounts of Angles and Demons battling on earth....

So this whole non-sense of a portal does not coincide with the bible.
 
I am writing as I think, so bare with my non-linear thought pattern I will try to abstract together my thoughts.


Demons are Fallen Angles...
Angels can appear to people if God permits.
Angels are shown in the bible to be on Earth at certain times...
Angels are shown to fight Demons on Earth at certain times.

So if Demons are already here, and they are fallen angels. Why do they need a portal?

If God opened up a mans eyes and he saw the heavens... That means our eyes cannot see the wavelengths needed to obtain a glimpse. And if the only thing separating us is a vial (covering of wavelength perception). Then a magical portal is not needed.
If angels can appear to us that means they have the ability to control this wave length (it would also explain why the bible depicts God and other things as brighter than the sun of our galaxy. they have a different wave length)

So since angels can control their wavelength through God's permission, than how is smashing particles in a machine going to change the way we perceive light, or the lights frequency?


Again this is just me thinking... Considering that we are just beginning to understand the electromagnetic spectrum. This might be a good thought. But then again, maybe not :P