What do you like most about yourself?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Survivor
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

Survivor

Guest
This just came to mind, and I thought it would be cool to really see what you see about yourself (as long as it's something good) ;) I'll start.
My eyes. :D
 
my family

20124EasterSat+%283%29.JPG
 
I like my ability to see the beauty in almost everything, and my ability to think outside the box.

I also like my ability to bend metal objects with my mind.



just kidding about that last one! :p
 
I am loyal to the promises I make to myself (which is why I am very very VERY careful before I make any at all!!), I'm stubborn for the right reasons. I have a kind heart. I'm a good girlfriend to my BF. :) I'm a child at heart. Honest. And imaginative.

And the things zero said^ ...minus the part about bending metal objects with my mind. :D

Outside-of-box-thinking is a necessity!!